Your Pick Up is a useful tool in your day to day life because it’s comfortable to drive and has the ability to carry a wide range of things. Whether you’re using it to move tools to a job site or you’re delivering cargo for a paying client you need to know that it looks as good as it possibly can which is a difficult task unless you have the right visual upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your Pick Up at great prices!
While it’s important to look after all of your vehicle the exterior is the most visible so our range of Toyota Pick Up aftermarket bodykits are a fantastic start. We have a wide range of parts which means that you can find everything you need to slightly change your vehicle so that it looks just right or even completely customize it so that it draws attention everywhere you go. You know that you’re getting the quality that you and your vehicle deserve because we have all the right brands and we have them at great prices to give you value for your money!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Street Scene® ValanceValance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.$181.16 - $386.98
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Street Scene® Roll PanRoll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear bumper. The unit is...$141.18 - $287.47
- RI® Roll PanRoll Pan. The RI roll pan is designed to give your vehicle a sleek look compared to the general protrusion of stock rear bumpers. With this roll pan, your vehicle's rear end will be smoothly curved, giving it a certain amount of...Adds a touch of style to your vehicleGives your vehicle a much more seamless body line$89.25 - $214.20
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- AVS® Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window CoversAeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers by AVS®. The rear side windows on most extended cab pickups and many 2-door cars are plain and boring. Add some pizazz to your hauler with these custom rear side window covers. Along with great...$82.72
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Street Scene® Front Valance (Unpainted) (950-70305)Front Valance by Street Scene®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability$210.07
- Street Scene® Front Valance (Unpainted) (950-70310)Front Valance by Street Scene®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability$210.07
- Duraflex® Bulge Style Fiberglass Front Fenders (Unpainted) (108877)Bulge Style Front Fenders (108877) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible. Installation typically requires...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$215.10
- Duraflex® Bulge Style Fiberglass Front Fenders (Unpainted) (108879)Bulge Style Front Fenders by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible. Installation typically requires sanding,...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$215.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Toyota Pick Up Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro