Toyota Paseo Trailer Hitches
As long as you are following the manufacturer’s limitations on the type of hitch that you have purchased, then you should not have any difficulty using one on your Toyota Paseo. It is not a good idea to have a trailer hitch that will end up pushing all the weight of your luggage to the back wheels of the cars and leave the front ones lighter. To prevent this, settle for a weight distributing Toyota Paseo hitch. Such a hitch ensures that all the towed weight is evenly distributed. Visit CARiD for the widest variety of trailer hitches, and more so, the Toyota Paseo trailer hitches that will work well with your car. Do not ignore the fact that you might be required to make an appointment with the truck scales weighing company to know exactly how much weight you have on the trailer and which hitch will be best suitable for the cargo.
One of the main reasons behind trailer swing is lack of enough weight in the tongue. In as much as there might be devices to control this, it is best to take precaution by ensuring the combo of the hitch and trailer is correct at all times. If you plan on doing this yourself, then make sure that you follow the manual as well as the template that you will be given by the manufacturer. CARiD also stocks other Toyota Paseo hitch accessories like hitch covers, receiver mounts, hitch receivers, balls and bolts, and electrical connectors. You will be assured of getting a quality product when you purchase your trailer hitch from CARiD. Add to that the fact that you will also be provided with a lifetime warranty! You will not regret the choice you made by choosing the shop to meet your towing need.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 66 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $109.27$109.27
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Autogold® - Black Hitch Cover with Toyota LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- Autogold® - Black Pearl Hitch Cover with Toyota LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- CURT® - Spare Tire Set for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $63.65$63.65
- Draw-Tite® - License Plate Holder for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $37.92$37.92
- Reese® - 5th Wheel Base AssemblyStarting at: $719.95$719.95
- Hopkins® - Endurance Flex-Coil Nite-Glow™ 6 Round to 6 Round ConnectorStarting at: $39.82$39.82
- Tow Ready® - Tow Light KitStarting at: $37.15$37.15
- Pro Series® - Stretch Cargo NetStarting at: $33.86$33.86
Posted by Douglas C.
"Looks good and fits perfectly. Word of warning, it does not come with the metal bar to hold it in place. Must buy it separately."
Posted by Husam H.
"Nice design and easy to set up."
Posted by Brett V.
"Looks great. Easy to install."
Posted by Paul S.
"Great product. Looks great and installed with no problem on my 2013 Tundra. One suggestion, purchase a hitch lock ($15) to keep secured. "
Posted by Larry P.
"This a great product. Easy to install. Easy access to step into bed of truck without putting down the tailgate."
Base • Convertible