The front of your ride is the “face.” It is not only what people notice first, but it is also the area that is constantly exposed to potential dangers. Maintaining its health is needless to say, crucial. A Toyota Land Cruiser Grill Guard is an important investment. With a Toyota Land Cruiser Grill Guard, your front-end is defended against rocks, gravel, sticks, and debris while also presenting a stylishly custom look. Our selection of Toyota Land Cruiser Grille Guards is chock full of Stainless Steel options for you to take a swing at, all coming from the most reputable names in the land like Westin® and Romik®. All Toyota Land Cruiser Grille Guards come with user-friendly instructions and mounting hardware for a DIY installation. Click on your Model Year above to protect your vehicle with the kind of quality that matters most!
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $449.25
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,111.32
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$330.64 - $537.19
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. This durable bull bar is sure to prevent your bumper from cracking in the case of hitting an animal. It is made from strong stainless steel to minimize the amount of damage your vehicle may suffer. This...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® Stainless Steel Rear Bumper GuardsStainless Steel Rear Bumper Guards by Broadfeet®. The Broadfeet® Single Pipe Rear Bumper Guard offers solid full rear bumper protection. Designed to keep your vehicle safe day in and day out with style.Solid One Piece ConstructionNo-Drill Frame Mounting$230.00 - $355.00
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $407.30
- CARR® Hoop II StepsHoop II Steps by CARR®, 1 Pair. Want to find an easy way to get in and out of the vehicle? These steps are the solution. Their specially designed rugged tread pattern provides a non-slip stepping surface, while the sturdy die-cast...Unique diamond tread pattern and flat step area for safe footing7-inch wide stepping space for getting in$33.43 - $130.47
- CARR® Super Hoop StepsSuper Hoop Steps by CARR®. Enjoy easy access to your vehicle's cabin with these robust steps that come available in 3 sizzling finishes: Black, Titanium Silver, and Polished. Innovative design along with the durable cast aluminum...Machined tread pattern provides extra grip for improved safety20'' wide flat step area for safe footing$73.54 - $202.27
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality materials...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99 - $41.97
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Toyota Land Cruiser Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser