Getting in and out of a truck can be hard, especially for old people, kids and anyone with injuries. If you need to make getting in and out of your Toyota Highlander truck easier for you and your family, then all you need to do is fit some quality Toyota Highlander running boards that can provide an extra step up to help make getting into the cabin of the vehicle easy to do for everybody! Whether you want full Toyota Highlander side steps or more simple, sleek nerf bars, we have a wide range for all of the Highlander models, so you are certain to find something that will look really great on your vehicle and which you can easily install.
All of these accessories have been carefully selected from the best manufacturers to make sure they offer the most strength and durability, and as you will see, we have a wide array of styles that will look unique and modern on your vehicle. All of our Toyota Highlander nerf bars and side steps have been picked for our range to give the strength you need, at the best value prices, and they all come with clear, easy to follow instructions to help you achieve a simple and safe fit. Check out our range for your Toyota Highlander model and choose your new running boards today!
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$183.82 - $337.14
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$259.38 - $487.08
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Lund® CrossRoads™ Running BoardsCrossRoads™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. These multi-fit boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board...OE-styled running boardCrescent-shaped contemporary design$82.80 - $539.99
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$140.65 - $334.28
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...$218.23 - $428.67
- Dee Zee® NX™ Running BoardsNX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches today’s sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal...Styled with a contemporary look fitting to today’s crossover SUVsRequires unique custom fit bracket kit sold separately$222.23 - $385.18
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $683.43
- Westin® Stylized Running BoardsStylized Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Stylized Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light Kit...No drilling required (most applications)Mount kit included$343.56 - $368.17
- SteelCraft® STX100 Series Running BoardsSTX100 Series Running Boards by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. This OE Style Running Board Enhances Appearance Of Vehicle. Polished Stainless Steel Protective Side Trim. Available In Black Rubber None-Slip Surface.OEM style Running Board enhances appearance of vehicle6" Step Surface$238.53 - $283.28
- SteelCraft® STX200 Series Running BoardsSTX200 Series Running Boards by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. 5" widestep surface with molded traction strips running the length of the board for sure footing. Injection molded end cap made from the highest quality polymers to ensure UV and...Running Board Enhances Appearance Of VehicleCustom Heavy Duty Brackets Vehicle Specific$259.55 - $280.05
- Aries® 5" AeroTread™ Running Boards5" AeroTread™ Running Boards by Aries®, 1 Pair. AeroTread™ running boards are sleek, fast and lightweight. Their extruded aluminum construction offers a strong step without the cumbersome weight of steel, and the aerodynamic...Sleek design with rounded ends to complement the look of modern CUVs and SUVsExtruded aluminum base to be lightweight and rust-free$257.56 - $337.50
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Toyota Highlander Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2014 Toyota Highlander