You can’t accept anything less than superior quality when it comes to a Toyota Highlander Grill Guard – it’s that simple. Why? Because you need Stainless Steel and expert workmanship. Anything less than that is a risk you can’t afford to take. Inside our selection of Toyota Highlander Grille Guards, you have nothing but the finest options to choose from. All of our Toyota Highlander Grille Guards come from top-tier manufacturers such as Romik® and Westin®, ensuring the durability you depend on. Finished include Chrome, Black Powder-Coat, and Polished Steel: choose the sultry touch that matches your vehicle’s ambience. Your new Toyota Highlander Grill Guard also comes with detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware. Click on your Model Year above today for more info!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $396.76
- Aries® 3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries. From the cattle rancher on the open range to the industrial man of the asphalt jungle to the jerky-jawing trail hog of the north woods, the Aries 3" bull bar is made for those who face...$206.67 - $239.73
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...$330.64 - $537.19
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...$122.87 - $236.52
- Onki® Aegis Grille GuardAegis Grille Guard by Onki. Half bull-bar, half grille guard, this innovative center grille guard takes the best features from the mid-section of Onkis full-width grille guard, and adds beefed up construction found only on bull...$654.50 - $771.75
- Black Horse® Front RunnerFront Runner by Black Horse Off Road. This accessory is perfect in all respects and will serve as a sort of armor to fight a daily battle on and off the road. In addition, it will create a considerably different look to set you...$330.00 - $480.00
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Westin® Contour Light Bull BarContour Light Bull Bar by Westin. The Contour Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. It can be used with or without Driving Lights, for which welded...$187.78 - $286.17
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled mount...$166.03 - $198.40
- Broadfeet® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Broadfeet. This durable bull bar is sure to prevent your bumper from cracking in the case of hitting an animal. It is made from strong stainless steel to minimize the amount of damage your vehicle may suffer. This 3''...$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...$230.00 - $355.00
- SteelCraft® Rear Bumper GuardRear Bumper Guard by SteelCraft. Get a real rear bumper for extra protection of your vehicle! The SteelCraft rear bumper guard adds style and toughness to the car, making clear that it will stand its ground and protect your original...$151.53 - $201.55
- Black Horse® Single Tube Rear Bumper GuardRear Bumper Guard by Black Horse Off Road. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car. The unit is...$220.00 - $320.00
- Black Horse® Double Tube Rear Bumper GuardDouble Tube Double Rear Bumper Guard by Black Horse. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car. The...$220.00 - $320.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$424.00 - $479.00
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$114.75 - $244.35
Toyota Highlander Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2005 Toyota Highlander