- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- Wade® Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will fit...$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this intake...$372.99 - $961.99
- Spectre Performance® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to...$4.68 - $9.79
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. Its a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.$51.12
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...$18.95 - $19.99
- Seibon® Hood/Trunk PropUniversal Hood/Trunk Prop by Seibon. The days of using a broom stick to hold your hood or trunk open are over! Seibon Carbon introduces the very first and only carbon fiber hood/trunk prop in the automotive industry.$84.15
- Seibon® Latch and Pin KitUniversal Latch and Pin Kit by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on...$72.25
- Duraflex® Black Series Style Fiberglass Hood Ducts Scoops Vents (Unpainted) (112445)Universal Black Series Style Hood Ducts Scoops Vents by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Improve aerodynamics without sacrificing airflow with these custom Air Ducts.$215.10
The Toyota Highlander is one of the powerful cars around. Bring out its performance and style potential by getting it high end accessories and panels. The hoods are some of the panels that you’d rely on to enhance the view of your car from the front end. Not only do the hoods protect the engine, they also have the ability to determine how attractive your car can get. Get premium quality Toyota Highlander custom hoods to replace damaged OEM parts since repairing damaged parts can be costly as compared to getting replacement parts. The custom hoods are designed with the exact specifications as the original parts. You therefore need not worry how they’ll fit or their performance which is exemplary. Check out the extensive range of the aftermarket hoods featured at CARiD. They are gotten from top manufacturers who are mainly Seibon, Xenon, Carbon Creations and many others. The brands take into consideration the different car owners all with unique and varying preferences. They design high end custom hoods that will leave you spoilt for choice. Find all the hoods you need including the ones developed with power bulges and scoops at CARiD.
Good thing with shopping at CARiD is that you get all the products you need at fair prices. Their pricing is always different and better than that of the dealer’s. You’ll therefore get same quality for less money. Scoops make important accessories in that they allow direct flow of air into the engine to cool it. Try out the Super Sport Hood Scoop by Duraflex. It adds a distinctive look to your car while at the same time cooling the engine.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.