Your Highlander has the room to fit everything you need to take with you and the ability to take you almost anywhere so it’s the kind of vehicle that quickly becomes an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to be running at its best and we have the range of performance upgrades to make that task easier than you thought it could be. Our Toyota Highlander air intakes are a great upgrade to start with and they give you big benefits without the big cost!
Your engine uses fuel and air to run which means that the right air intake is important because it determines how much air reaches your engine and the temperature it will be at when it gets there. You can get the right performance because we have different types of aftermarket intakes including the cold air intake which will give your engine cooler air that burns easier or the short ram intake which will allow your engine to get a higher volume of air so that there is more to burn. Once you have the perfect one installed you’ll think you’re driving a new car!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 2 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $44.28$44.28
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $53.51$53.51
- Genuine® - Air FilterStarting at: $22.85$22.85
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.61$15.61
- Spectre Performance® - HPR™ OE Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $20.88$20.88
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.31$9.31
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $18.43$18.43
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $169.15$169.15
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $43.44$43.44
- NPN® - Air FilterStarting at: $12.55$12.55
Posted by Ron T.
"It went in fairly easily but trying to get cold air to it is next to impossible. I didn't notice any power increase but I have noticed a decrease in fuel consumption. I get about one mile per gal more now. This is the only one made for my vehicle so I was glad to find it. The T fitting provided with the kit is way too big, a 3/16" works fine. I picked it up at my local parts store."