The Toyota FJ Cruiser is a great example of why the Toyota badge is such a common sight in America and abroad – it is well designed, looks great, and offers its drivers plenty of space for families, pets and luggage. If you are one of North America’s many proud Toyota FJ Cruiser owners and are looking for things that can help improve this great vehicle even further, then look no further than our huge range of Toyota FJ Cruiser side steps. Side steps, like these great Toyota FJ Cruiser nerf bars and running boards, make it easier for people to get in and out of high up cars like the FJ Cruiser, and can make the ride safer and much more comfortable for everyone who rides in your Toyota.
We have a wide range of different Toyota FJ Cruiser running boards and side steps for you to pick from, in great looks you will love. They have been chosen specially to give you the best in Toyota accessory manufacturers, and will give you the peace of mind that none of your passengers of children is going to struggle with boarding your truck or getting out safely and easily. Get yours today!
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$244.22 - $560.45
- Tuff-Bar® 3" Step Bars3" Step Bars by Tuff-Bar®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black for good looks and corrosion...$108.35 - $324.00
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side Steps with Add-OnAdd a custom look and value to your vehicle while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s 3" Max Bar Side Steps with Add-On second step. Standard step pads on all bars add visual appeal and maximize...$643.50 - $962.50
- Go Rhino® 2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. The Dominator SideSteps are cab length, and sport a unique and edgy, drop down step design, with race style, aluminum step pads. The drop-down design allows for easy moves in...$331.17 - $509.49
- N-Fab® 3" Nerf Steps3" Nerf Steps by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Spanning the entire side of the truck from wheel well to wheel well, this bar has a more finished appearance. It carries two steps per side for access to the cab.$319.00 - $564.71
- Romik® Running Board Side StepsRunning Board Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps. Standard step pads add visual appeal and maximize foot grip. Available in...$456.50 - $621.50
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$202.61 - $434.45
- Broadfeet® 3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Give a boost to your tired legs and your vehicle's look with these 3" round side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the side bars are polished to a...$201.60 - $309.60
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for...$114.35 - $230.41
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$364.90 - $735.84
- Romik® RB Series Running Board Side Steps with Add-OnRB Series Running Board Side Steps with Add-On by Romik®. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps with Add-On second step. Standard step pads add visual appeal...$709.50 - $951.50
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$145.20 - $357.55
- Romik® Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$205.43 - $403.64
- Smittybilt® 3" Round Sure Steps3" Round Sure Steps by Smittybilt®. Get rugged, tough-truck looks and a helpful step in and out of your cab with the most advanced side steps on the market. Constructed from heavy-duty, thick walled tubing with stylish curved ends,...$149.99 - $199.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo Box$419.00 - $589.00
Toyota FJ Cruiser Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
- Popular FJ Cruiser Part Numbers
- Tuff-Bar® 1-5213 - 3" Cab Length Black Powdercoat Round Bent Tube Step Bars
- Westin® 22-5065 - 4" Black Powdercoat Oval Tube Step Bars
- Aries® 202011 - 3" Black Powdercoated Round Side Bars
- Aries® - 4" Black Powdercoated Oval Side Bars
- Onki® 128064 - 64" American Runner Running Boards
- Onki® - 64" Volcano Cab Section Running Boards
- CARR® 104502 - Hoop II Polished Stainless Steel Step
- Toyota FJ Cruiser Models
- FJ Cruiser Base Running Boards
- FJ Cruiser Core Running Boards
- FJ Cruiser Premium Running Boards
- FJ Cruiser TRD Special Edition Running Boards
- FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition Running Boards
- Popular Searches