The Toyota FJ Cruiser is a great example of why the Toyota badge is such a common sight in America and abroad – it is well designed, looks great, and offers its drivers plenty of space for families, pets and luggage. If you are one of North America’s many proud Toyota FJ Cruiser owners and are looking for things that can help improve this great vehicle even further, then look no further than our huge range of Toyota FJ Cruiser side steps. Side steps, like these great Toyota FJ Cruiser nerf bars and running boards, make it easier for people to get in and out of high up cars like the FJ Cruiser, and can make the ride safer and much more comfortable for everyone who rides in your Toyota.
We have a wide range of different Toyota FJ Cruiser running boards and side steps for you to pick from, in great looks you will love. They have been chosen specially to give you the best in Toyota accessory manufacturers, and will give you the peace of mind that none of your passengers of children is going to struggle with boarding your truck or getting out safely and easily. Get yours today!
- Go Rhino® 2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. The Dominator SideSteps are cab length, and sport a unique and edgy, drop down step design, with race style, aluminum step pads. The drop-down design allows for easy moves in...$270.58 - $561.72
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$259.38 - $487.08
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for...Powder coated bracket system attaches to factory mounting points, to make installation easyAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel, Triple Nickel Chrome and Black Powder Coat finishes$123.09 - $232.01
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$140.65 - $334.28
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $454.64
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...$218.23 - $428.67
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $683.43
- ATS® Edge Series Black Powdercoat Running BoardsEdge Series Black Powdercoat Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This running board features a typical 5-inch flat shape on top with a curve on the front edge to resemble a step bar. A black step pad with stylish parallel ridges runs...Features a 5-inch wide running board shape on top with curvature on the front styled in the look of a tubeCrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum$279.92 - $391.97
- Body Armor® RockStepRockStep by Body Armor®. Protect and beautify your truck with these step rails. These are made from steel, so they’re rugged enough for some serious off-roading.Durable textured black powder coatNo drill installation$287.00 - $454.48
- Luverne® MegaStep™ Running BoardsMegaStep™ Running Boards by Luverne®, 1 Pair. Designed to fit your pickup or SUV these stylish boards not only ensure durability and strength but also help give your vehicle a touch of style. These 6'' x 2¾'' anodized T-6...Engineered to fit pickups and SUVsModern style design$266.38 - $559.84
- Aries® 4" Oval Tube Side Steps4" Oval Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Oval Side Steps are mounted on sturdy cradle mounting brackets for true convenience and stability that match the strength of the 4” oval steel tubes. Raised no-slip step pads provide sure...30-degree bends to contour to the body of the vehicleSeamless, welded end caps for a superior, finished look$198.39 - $411.67
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$145.04 - $331.35
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Toyota FJ Cruiser Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser