- (3)LED BulbsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (215)LED Light BarsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (3)Halo RingsToyota FJ Cruiser
- LED GrillesToyota FJ Cruiser
- LED Headlight KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (29)Underbody Light KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (33)Interior LED LightsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (62)Exterior LED LightsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (11)LED Turn SignalsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (43)LED Strips + TubesToyota FJ Cruiser
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (41)SwitchesToyota FJ Cruiser
The Toyota FJ Cruiser combines luxury and utility in an awesome manner. This vehicle bears the luxurious comforts of a SUV and the toughness of a rugged off roader machine. It has a high ground clearance giving it exceptional capabilities off the beaten path. The cabin area is spacious and packed with up market accessories geared to make your ride a memorable event. The only drawback is the incandescent lighting system mounted on this vehicle. Incandescent lights have poor record on longevity and reliability. These lights are prone to rapid deterioration necessitating continuous replacement. However, installing LED lights from CARiD brings a total change to your fortunes. LED lights last a lifetime. They burn for longer hours and at cooler temperatures ensuring that they do not wear out with use. They are designed by engineers to guarantee precision and longevity. LED lights are housed in moisture free casings to prevent vibration and moisture damage.
Toyota FJ Cruiser LED lights are available for exterior application as well as interior application. Mounting these lights in your cabin improves the general ambience of the cabin. They produce a clear light, soft on the eye and which allows easy access to your controls on the dashboard. CARiD also stocks music accessories for your entertainment while on the road. The Music React Box pulsates to the beat of your speakers. Alternatively, install LED speaker rings to flash in color-matched coordination to the beats of your music. Bendable strips with attached LED lights are designed to mount behind door panels and front grille. These are designed to mount any shape or size of gadget. Improving visibility on the road at night goes a long way in improving safety. You need to mount the headlight kits on the front grille or under the headlight assembly to ensure a clear line of vision for the driver.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$169.96
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$32.56 - $40.50
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Lumen® Daytime Running Light LED BulbsDaytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your daytime running lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment...$8.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® 12" Exterior Flex LED Strip12" Exterior Flex LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Water-Proof FLEX SMD strips come in a single strip cut to the customer's specified length. A customer can cut strips to fit their needs.Bridgelux LED's made in the U.S.A.More LED'S per foot than the competition$11.99 - $13.56
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $73.78
Toyota FJ Cruiser LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series