Toyota FJ Cruiser Performance Exhausts
The Toyota FJ Cruiser has etched itself in the competitive world of off-roaders, and is one of the better off road SUVs from Toyota. Ensure that your FJ Cruiser beats the odds to remain a top performer by installing a custom exhaust system. Built to boost engine power and performance, Toyota FJ Cruiser exhaust systems are all you need to propel this SUV to the very top. Enjoy immense gains in horsepower and torque when you put the exhaust system in place and watch your vehicle move from being merely competitive to being a super achiever. Not just any exhaust system will do. Go for the best in quality and technology in order to reap maximum benefit. CARiD sells the widest variety of top-of-the-range exhaust systems for the FJ Cruiser. Check out their offer of complete exhaust systems and exhaust components for the FJ Cruiser. You will find an entire range for all FJ Cruiser models, including the earliest 2007 releases.
While it is exciting to get increased horsepower and torque, these are not the only things a custom exhaust system offers you. You also get better fuel economy as a result of improvement in engine efficiency. As the engine becomes more effective in burning fuel, your car’s fuel consumption goes down and you get to enjoy a higher gas mileage. As a result, your fuel cost declines so that henceforth, you spend less on fuel. Engine sound is also enhanced, and you car goes from giving a loud monotone to giving a powerful boom. It’s a sound that is fit for an off-road vehicle and suits the FJ Cruiser perfectly. Finally, Toyota FJ Cruiser exhaust systems last many years. You can expect to use yours for as long as you own the FJ Cruiser, without it losing its functionality or performance.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $409.19$409.19
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $479.00$479.00
- DynoMax® - Intermediate PipeStarting at: $50.36$50.36
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $212.07$212.07
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $551.53$551.53
- Gibson® - Split Rear™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $351.13$351.13
- DynoMax® - Extension PipeStarting at: $27.62$27.62
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $319.99$319.99
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Force™ Stainless Steel 3-Chamber Race MufflerStarting at: $118.14$118.14
- Spectre Performance® - Exhaust Tail Pipe TipStarting at: $20.88$20.88
Posted by Faisal Y.
Base • TRD Special Edition • Trail Teams Special Edition