Toyota Corolla Lighting
- Putco® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $23.80$23.80
- Sylvania® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $24.68$24.68
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- Lumen® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap KitStarting at: $69.04$69.04
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
Posted by Mohamed B.
"i really like these headlights. the ones i had on before said they were white but they were just yellow. i think these bulbs are the closest to hids. they are white and show a shade of blue(not alot)"
Posted by Scott B.
"The LED lights for my headlights look pretty good. I am no very good with wires but I was able to splice into my headlights. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to add so flash to their cars."
Posted by Ryan B.
"I installed this Euro taillight on my '96 corolla dx. I got it shipped via UPS which was terrible but I will not say thats why I gave it a 1. The only issues I had when installing the light was that the black and white wires that came with it were far too short to be connected to my stock tall lights on the corolla. I simply stripped the stock wires and inserted the wires directly the in-line on the corolla. I am very good with electric installation, but unfortunately the wires were so short, so I had to directly connect them to the outside tail lights. My trunk cannot open now because of this. I would suggest buying an additional 5 foot long wire to reach from the center light (then run the length of the wire along the inside of the trunk, to the out side tail lights. Other than this, the product is great! I will be buying many more items, included euro tail lights, and head lights for my corolla. I would upload the pictures if I could. I will check into this. THANKS CARiD!!"
Posted by Bryan C.
"The hardest part about these taillights was in fact taking the old ones off. This one was really easy to put in, tighten the four screws and your good to go. Only thing I didn't like is that it isn't flush with the car like the old one was. It comes up a little bit in the center, but it is still a great looking piece."