- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...$369.07 - $666.33
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- Seibon® OE-Style Carbon Fiber HoodOE-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by Seibon. Material: Carbon Fiber. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part,...$612.00
- Cusco® FRP Hood (Unpainted)FRP Hood by Cusco. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. True aerodynamics are designed to be 100% functional rather than just for aesthetics. Our items provide sufficient downforce or air flow management to help you achieve a...$552.60
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- AVS® Black Single Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Black Single Hood Scoop by AVS, Material: ABS Plastic. Comes Unpainted. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left...$69.17 - $87.21
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will fit...$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this intake...$372.99 - $961.99
- Spectre Performance® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to...$4.68 - $9.79
The Corolla is one of the elegant and luxurious cars from Toyota. Its beauty can be maintained by ensuring that you regularly service it, clean it and replace torn or damaged panels with new OE parts. One of the important panels of your is the hood. It comes in handy especially since its sole duty is to protect the engine system from destructive factors such rain, water and debris. You’ll therefore need to ensure that the hood is in perfect condition. Buy top of the line Toyota Corolla custom hoods to add glamour to your car. The replacement hoods are more customized so it’s easy to find one that suits your preferences. Explore the diverse hoods featured at CARiD. They are in plenty and designed with finesse. The products are from renowned brands such as Xenon, Carbon Creations, Duraflex and many others. Their quality is exceptional as they are made by experts in the hoods industry who apply their expertise alongside cutting edge technology, to design and craft the hoods from premium materials using state of the art tools. The end product therefore features an outstanding durability, perfect design and magnificence.
The materials used to craft the hoods are mainly steel, fiberglass and carbon fiber composite. They are unbreakable; one of the factors that make the materials the perfect choice, therefore the product will serve you as long as you have the car. One of the hoods worth trying out is the Carbon OEM Hood by Carbon Creations. It adds distinction to the front end of your car. The hood features a unique style and aerodynamics that make your car look like it belongs on the racetrack. It’s made from pure carbon fiber, lighter than the factory hood and comes complete with a hardware kit which makes the installation easy.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car Cover$219.00 - $261.00