Toyota Celica Exhaust Systems
Custom exhaust systems are among the most effective upgrades one can make on their vehicles. Outfitting your Toyota Celica with a brand new custom exhaust system places it in a position to compete favorably with class rivals. Custom Toyota Celica exhaust systems are more effective than the stock exhaust in evacuating spent gases. Celica performance exhaust system manufacturers have designed an exhaust that does more than enhance engine sound. They have provided Celica owners with an exhaust system that boosts engine efficiency, enabling it to generate more power than ever before. This they do by maximizing exhaust flow so that spent gases are pushed out of the engine, into the exhaust system and out of the car. The stock exhaust is weak at this. To realize the full potential of your Toyota Celica, consider replacing the stock exhaust system with a custom built one.
You are bound to love the deep roar of the custom exhaust system. If you like, you can have it customized further to the tone of your preference. A 7-10% increase in horsepower and torque is assured when you install a custom Toyota Celica exhaust system. With the added power, your car will command attention in speed and towing ability. You’ll certainly be proud of how well it now drives. It won’t take long to fix the Toyota Celica aftermarket exhaust system into place. The range of Toyota Celica exhaust systems from CARiD are designed to be installed in a quick bolt-on technique, which is also fast and ensures that you do not spend a lot of time configuring it to match your car’s settings. No drilling, welding or bending is required; the exhaust fits right into the engine cylinders. Custom Celica exhaust manufacturers ensure that the exhaust systems are an exact match for the Celica engine, and in this way eliminate complications during installation.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $90.35$90.35
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $15.23$15.23
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $120.87$120.87
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $225.00$225.00
- DC Sports® - Ceramic Coating 4-2-1 HeaderStarting at: $328.14$328.14
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $18.56$18.56
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $558.59$558.59
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $464.61$464.61
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
Posted by Melvin C.
"Easy install, sounds Great."