Custom exhaust systems are among the most effective upgrades one can make on their vehicles. Outfitting your Toyota Celica with a brand new custom exhaust system places it in a position to compete favorably with class rivals. Custom Toyota Celica exhaust systems are more effective than the stock exhaust in evacuating spent gases. Celica performance exhaust system manufacturers have designed an exhaust that does more than enhance engine sound. They have provided Celica owners with an exhaust system that boosts engine efficiency, enabling it to generate more power than ever before. This they do by maximizing exhaust flow so that spent gases are pushed out of the engine, into the exhaust system and out of the car. The stock exhaust is weak at this. To realize the full potential of your Toyota Celica, consider replacing the stock exhaust system with a custom built one.
You are bound to love the deep roar of the custom exhaust system. If you like, you can have it customized further to the tone of your preference. A 7-10% increase in horsepower and torque is assured when you install a custom Toyota Celica exhaust system. With the added power, your car will command attention in speed and towing ability. You’ll certainly be proud of how well it now drives. It won’t take long to fix the Toyota Celica aftermarket exhaust system into place. The range of Toyota Celica exhaust systems from CARiD are designed to be installed in a quick bolt-on technique, which is also fast and ensures that you do not spend a lot of time configuring it to match your car’s settings. No drilling, welding or bending is required; the exhaust fits right into the engine cylinders. Custom Celica exhaust manufacturers ensure that the exhaust systems are an exact match for the Celica engine, and in this way eliminate complications during installation.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $1,659.00
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...The material is SUS304 for improvement of appearance and durability.Proven "Advantex* glass wool" (Continuous fiber glass wool).$379.13 - $1,300.95
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$363.44 - $1,197.70
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- APEXi® Hybrid Mega Evo 304 SS Exhaust SystemHybrid Mega Evo 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Rear Section Only. The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main...All SUS304 stainless steel specification makes the exhaust system high qualityAll TIG welded. High quality and durability$410.21 - $1,308.60
- APEXi® N1 Evolution Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemN1 Evolution Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to...Ideal for the daily driver car of an enthusiastMade from high-quality materials$319.43 - $1,152.74
- APEXi® N1 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemN1 Mild Steel Cat Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.75". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate...Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and TipIdeal for the daily driver car of an enthusiast$395.21 - $963.75
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
- DC Sports® 4-2-1 One Piece HeaderCeramic Coated Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports®. 1 Pc. DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems deliver incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating...Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performanceOne-piece design reduces weight by eliminating middle flanges$325.52 - $478.21
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$30.40 - $32.78
Toyota Celica Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2002 Toyota Celica