Toyota Camry Radiators
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric FanStarting at: $271.29$271.29
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $118.79$118.79
- Flex-a-lite® - Lo-Profile S-Blade™ Dual Electric FanStarting at: $419.95$419.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Heavy Duty Oil Cooler with 1/2" Female NPT FittingStarting at: $90.68$90.68
- Flex-a-lite® - High Performance Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $240.78$240.78
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $44.03$44.03
- Flex-a-lite® - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $40.54$40.54
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
"It was easy to install and tooks about couple hours, works great so far. Recommend to anyone who wants replace old engine driven fan to high performance electric unit. Thanks for free shipping."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"