Toyota Avalon Performance Exhausts
The performance of the Toyota Avalon engine can be improved by replacing the stock exhaust system with a performance Toyota Avalon exhaust system from CARiD. The stock exhaust system is quite restrictive in nature, and prevents the free flow of exhaust gases, in this way keeping the vehicle from unleashing its total power. Installing an aftermarket exhaust system will free your Toyota Avalon to perform beyond expectations. Performance Toyota Avalon exhaust systems enable the free movement of exhaust gases. They also encourage rapid inflow of clean oxygen and fuel. Payback comes in the form of horsepower and torque increases. Other than top performance, you will also benefit from reduced fuel expenses, as a result of enhanced fuel efficiency. Aftermarket Toyota Avalon exhaust systems have a charming exhaust sound. The smooth reverberation they give is nothing like the stock exhaust sound, and perfectly matches the newly acquired power within your engine.
Unlike cheap exhaust systems which utilize low quality packing material, engineers working on custom exhaust systems do not use any packing materials in assembling the exhaust audio systems. Packing materials carry the risk of deteriorating over time, and with it the possibility of the exhaust sound changing. By failing to use these materials, custom Avalon exhaust engineers ensure that the quality of sound remains the same no matter how long you use the exhaust. In addition to this, performance Toyota Avalon exhaust systems do not rust or lose their superior performance with time. This eliminates the possibility of you replacing the exhaust system, leading to savings in the long run. The shiny exhaust tips peaking through the bottom of your Avalon are a perfect complement to the slick Avalon exterior. What more could you ask for? Make your Toyota Avalon the exceptional by outfitting it with a custom exhaust system from CARiD.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $533.03$533.03
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $78.14$78.14
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $365.70$365.70
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $101.99$101.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $40.41$40.41
- Spectre Performance® - Header Bolt SetStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- MBRP® - Band ClampStarting at: $10.14$10.14
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $537.30$537.30
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Straight TubeStarting at: $39.95$39.95
XL • XLS • Limited • Touring • Base • Hybrid Limited • Hybrid XLE • XLE