There are not many cars as versatile and well designed as the Toyota 4Runner, and if you are the happy owner of one of these great Toyota trucks then we have some great accessories to show you here at CARiD that can make your great Toyota even better! Like these cool side steps and nerf bars. These have been designed to make the Toyota 4Runner a safer and more comfortable truck for anyone who struggles getting in and out of its high seats.
All of the Toyota 4Runner running boards and nerf bars we offer here have been made by top after market accessory brands who offer the top workmanship and design on the market. They are also all easy to bolt on to your 4Runner, making for a safe and quick installation that can be done with minimal tools, and even by people aren't very experienced in car maintenance. We have a terrific range for the Toyota 4Runner featuring some great colors, finishes and designs, with innovative options like lights and non slip steps available. Check out our Toyota 4Runner running boards and nerf bars and get yours today!
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...$29.41 - $331.46
- Westin® 4" Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars4'' Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Platinum 4" Oval Nerf Step Bars have bigger and beefier look and feel than traditional 3" steps. The added strength and the wider step area add to user confidence. Platinum 4"...$164.56 - $840.67
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$241.78 - $554.85
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$1,199.00 - $1,299.99
- Tuff-Bar® 3" Step Bars3" Step Bars by Tuff-Bar®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black for good looks and corrosion...$107.27 - $320.76
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$200.58 - $430.11
- Broadfeet® 3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Give a boost to your tired legs and your vehicle's look with these 3" round side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the side bars are polished to a...$199.58 - $306.50
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for...$113.21 - $228.11
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$361.25 - $728.48
- Dee Zee® NX™ Running BoardsNX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches today’s sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal...$200.73 - $347.94
- Westin® 3" Platinum Round Step Bars3'' Platinum Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application.$349.57 - $463.67
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$143.75 - $354.36
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$203.38 - $399.94
- Broadfeet® R11 Running BoardsR11 Running Boards by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Make it safer and easier to climb into your vehicle with these stylish running boards. They have a unique design that doesn't touch the vehicle but still has a wide step area. These running...$342.14 - $498.96
- Westin® 5" Pro Traxx Oval Tube Step Bars5" Pro Traxx Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®. Add style and functionality to your truck with these easily installed oval tube step bars. The powder coated black or polished 304 stainless steel finish and angled ends with fully...$229.99 - $629.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Toyota 4Runner Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
- Popular 4Runner Part Numbers
- Westin® 27-6620 - 72" Sure-Grip Black Running Boards with Brite Trim
- Westin® 27-6125 - 72" Sure-Grip Black Running Boards with Black Trim
- Dee Zee® DZ16202 - NXc Black Powdercoat Board with Vac Metal Chrome Trim
- CARR® 103991 - Hoop II Black Powdercoat Step
- Westin® 22-5055 - 4" Black Powdercoat Oval Tube Step Bars
- Westin® 21-23580 - 4" Pro Traxx Polished Stainless Steel Oval Tube Step Bars
- Westin® 21-23585 - 4" Pro Traxx Black Powdercoat Oval Tube Step Bars
- ATS® C310-CU70P - 70" E2 Series Chrome Running Boards
- Westin® 21-23835 - 4" Pro Traxx Black Powdercoat Oval Tube Step Bars
- Westin® 22-5050 - 4" Stainless Steel Oval Tube Step Bars
- Toyota 4Runner Models
- 4Runner Base Running Boards
- 4Runner DLX Running Boards
- 4Runner Limited Running Boards
- 4Runner SR5 Running Boards
- 4Runner Sport Running Boards
- 4Runner TRD Pro Running Boards
- 4Runner Trail Running Boards