- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$72.27 - $197.91
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...$178.90 - $412.86
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- T5i® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by T5i. Material: ABS Plastic. Size: 21" Wide x 27.25" Long. To avoid any errors, please locate the original factory paint code on the body of your vehicle before making the final entry. Our paint code guide should be...$232.13 - $332.33
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon. Material: Polyurethane. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the...$178.90 - $310.85
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- Wade® Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will fit...$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this intake...$372.99 - $961.99
Hoods play an important role in protecting the engine system from damaging elements. Apart from protection, the hoods add elegance to your car. It’s therefore important that you get your car high end custom hoods that will define its style and performance potential. Buy quality Toyota 4Runner custom hoods to damaged factory hoods and add magnificence to your car. The hood is easy to notice and therefore has to be in perfect condition. Enjoy shopping for replacement and custom hoods which are available in a wide range at CARiD. CARiD stocks you a wide selection of quality aftermarket hoods which act as perfect replacement parts for the OEM hoods. The hoods are made by reputable brands in the replacement hoods industry such as RKSport, SEIBON, Duraflex and Carbon Creations among others. The brands have teams of experts working in the production of the hoods who ensure that the final products feature precise design and an outstanding durability. The hoods are made using the finest materials which are mainly stainless steel, carbon fiber and fiberglass. Developed using latest technology and state of the art tool, the custom hoods available at CARiD will fit precisely and are easy to install.
CARiD brings you an extensive range of custom hoods to replace damaged, chipped or dinged factory hoods. Replacing the hoods is at times the better option because repairing them could turn out to be costly, more than you expected and end up ruining your budget. One of the products worth trying out is the Votex Hood Scoop by Duraflex. The scoop adds style to the front end of your car giving it a spectacular view. It also increases the car’s aerodynamics. The scoop features a black primer finish. It’s made using fiberglass, plastic and flex resins so that it doesn’t break or crack.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.