- (113)Air IntakesToyota 4Runner
- (172)Air FiltersToyota 4Runner
- (10)MAF SensorsToyota 4Runner
- (12)Intake ManifoldsToyota 4Runner
- (61)Throttle BodiesToyota 4Runner
- (4)Vacuum PumpsToyota 4Runner
- (50)Cabin Air FiltersToyota 4Runner
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (104)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersToyota 4Runner
Whether you have the older 4Runner or the more modern one it’s the kind of vehicle that deserves to be looked after because it can get you to almost any destination you can think of and it can get you there in comfort. That means that you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to do this is to install the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have a range of them. Our Toyota 4Runner air intakes are a great place to start and they cost less than you would expect!
Your engine uses air and fuel to work and an aftermarket intake will improve your engine’s performance by giving it more air or colder air. There are different types of aftermarket intakes with different improvements like the short ram intake which allows a higher flow of air to reach your engine by removing restrictions or the cold air intake which will give your engine cooler air that can be burnt with less effort. Because we have them all it’s easy to find the right one to get the performance improvement that best suits your driving style!
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$75.90 - $630.47
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$263.99 - $478.99
- Injen® Power-Flow Air Intake SystemPower-Flow Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volumeUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$224.20 - $410.97
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$79.46 - $639.91
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Panel Air FilterSynthaFlow® Panel Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$42.74 - $91.90
- APEXi® Performance Air FiltersPerformance Air Filters by APEXi®. Some manufacturers of performance air filters make aggressive claims about their filter's ability to make power, but leave out the fact that their filters are not effective at filtering dust and...Progressive-density filter element improves power and efficiency, without compromising ability to filter dust and dirtDry-type filter element requires no oiling, and will not foul air flow sensors$35.81 - $61.04
- AIRAID® Jr. Intake KitJr. Intake Kit with SynthaFlow® Air Filter and Intake Tube by AIRAID®. This is AIRAID's entry level performance intake kit. It improves airflow and performance while being economical and simple to install. The kit includes an...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$133.83 - $238.58
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflowEvery system includes the innovative, oil-free, high-flow AEM Dryflow™ air filter$165.99 - $483.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- KN 57 Series FIPK Generation I Air Intake SystemEngine Gasket Set by Sealed Power®. Intake Manifold Gaskets with Rubber-Plastic End Seals with Locating Pins. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N...$55.99 - $492.04
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.Delivers increased performance for less costEasily installs under the hood$39.99 - $369.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Toyota 4Runner Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2002 Toyota 4Runner