Universal 7-Way Plastic Flat Pin Car End Connector (118020) by Tow Ready®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to connectors and harness that lets you plug directly into your tow vehicle harness, to adapters that let your 3-wire car turn signals successfully operate your 2-wire trailer lights, we have the electrical solutions for your towing needs. One-year warranty.
- Plug and Play T-harnesses to connect to vehicle wiring
- Trailer wiring connectors, for both truck and trailer
- 4- 5- 6- and 7-pin trailer connectors
- Adapters for almost any permutation of mismatched connectors
- Premade trailer harnesses
- 2-wire to 3-wire lighting adapters for vehicles with separate turn and brake indicators
- Power modules and converters to avoid overtaxing vehicle circuits on PWM or multiplexed systems requiring 2, 3 or 4 wire hookup
Wiring for your trailer can be as simple as plugging in a premade harness to your truck's rear lights, totally brainless. If you aren't fortunate enough to have a truck that we have a t-harness for, well, you may have to splice some wires, no big deal. It seems there are a bewildering number of different trailer connection plugs, from simple flat 4- wire plugs to 7-blade plugs as big as an apple. We have adapters to let you plug almost any trailer into any truck that's wired for a trailer.
Next problem: your car or truck has separate turn signals and brake lights. Trailers almost always use integrated brake/turn signals. Fortunately, we have adapters that intercept the signals to the trailer lights and make everything blink when it's supposed to.6.48Brand: Tow Ready Part Number: 118020 UPC: 016118063127
Tow Ready products include Cequent T-One vehicle connectors, ModuLite power modules and an extensive selection of electrical adapters and accessories, to help make your trailer to tow vehicle electrical connections easy. Tow Ready products are the perfect supplement to a hitch installation when worry free electrical connections are required.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 0 make 0 This part is universal 0 model 0 This part is universal 0 year 0 This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)