TonnoFold Tonneau Cover by TonnoPro®. This tonneau cover consists of one textured vinyl cover piece overlaying an aluminum frame that folds up in three sections, with easy-release handles for each one. The frame secures to the underside of bedrails with C-clamps with no drilling, and durable black powder coat protects the aluminum from chips and scrapes. The textured vinyl cover is among the thickest in the industry, and is extremely resistant to deteriorating, cracking, and discoloration under regular exposure to UV rays, acid rain, oily contaminants, and other airborne pollutants. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable yet plush black cover piece is crafted from a thicker grade of vinyl (24 ounces of weight per square yard) than most competitors
- Textured vinyl is extremely resistant to deteriorating, cracking, and discoloration under regular exposure to UV rays, acid rain, oily contaminants, and other airborne pollutants
- Sectional aluminum skeleton features a black powder coat finish and secures to underside of bedrails with purpose-built aluminum C-clamps
- Comes with all hardware and instructions necessary for easy, no-drill installation
- Reduces aerodynamic drag in the rear bed area to increase fuel economy
- Cover uses your pickup’s own locking tailgate handle to provide protection from theft
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on frame and components, 10-year warranty on vinyl cover
For those who prefer a folding tonneau cover over a roll-up style, TonnoPro offers the Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. With two layers of thick, luxurious vinyl that look like soft leather, the one-piece cover section is stretched over sectional aluminum framework that folds in three sections. Each of the three sections releases sequentially from the rear of the truck forward with a quick turn of handles underneath, stacking on top of each other near the cab. Once the cover is folded closed, your vehicle’s locking tailgate handle provides protection from unwanted intruders. No drilling is needed for installation because the framework mounts directly to the underside of your truck’s bedrails with the use of aluminum C-clamps.
TonnoPro takes extra steps in the development of their vinyl material that, if eliminated, would not be visible to the naked eye. But if they were left off, this cover would not be as resistant to deteriorating, cracking, and discoloration under regular exposure to UV rays, acid rain, oily contaminants, and other airborne pollutants. TonnoPro is so confident the cover material will last and look good doing it, they warranty it for ten years. The corrosion-free aluminum frame features a limited lifetime warranty and is powder coated with a black ceramic finish that creates a protective surface resistant to scratches, chips, or stains. Because the low profile of this tonneau cover is estimated to increase vehicle fuel economy substantially, it will pay for itself many times over during the long life of service it will provide.
Founded in 2009 in Arizona by professionals and engineers that have been in the automotive accessories business for over three decades, TonnoPro/Bridgeway Enterprises has seen rapid growth due to their core belief of offering longer lasting, quality tonneau covers and accessories at better values. TonnoPro has also distinguished itself with exceptional customer service, an industry-leading warranty, and same-day shipping from their centralized location in Indiana. CARiD is proud to include TonnoPro in the family of quality brand-name products we sell, and we believe you will be satisfied with the looks and performance of any of their products after installing them on your vehicle.