535MB Gloss Black with Machined Face Wheels by TIS®. Whether it's raw aggression, pure luxury or Monster style off-road capability, look to TIS wheels. Cast in a single piece from aircraft-grade aluminum, these wheels reek of style.
Despite using design elements found in other wheels, TIS always adapts the styles to stand out from any wheels that may also be using the same elements. By using bold profiles, refined details, pronounced highlights, and even clean and classic looks at times, the wheels that TIS manufactures are unmistakable and each one is definitely eye-catching in its own right. In a nutshell, these wheels are designed to make a statement on any vehicle, regardless of whether it is a luxury car or SUV, or even a truck.
- Styled alloy wheels in chrome or painted/machined-aluminum finish
- One-piece pressure die-cast
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Since it was founded, TIS has made a name for itself due to the diversity and uniqueness that it represents. The brand ensures that none of its designs are the same and each one brings new and fresh design elements to the table. As a result, TIS is constantly mindful of the current trends in aftermarket wheels that are attracting attention across the world, and has produced wheels that contain numerous different elements over the years, such as the popular concave wheels and deep lip wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge