- Hold Fast RDT Cradles™ absorb the shock of the road and protect your bikes during transport
- Patented No-Sway™ cages with rubber bumpers for frame protection, prevent bike-to-bike contact
- Rack arms' arc design gives bikes greater clearance off the ground and provides greater distance between bikes, preventing contact
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Heavy-duty integrated cable lock allows the bikes to be locked to the rack
- Cable stores inside of hitch rack when not in use
- Arms can be folded when not in use
- Empty carrier can be tilted down to access rear of vehicle
- Snug-Tite Stinger™ virtually eliminates hitch rack movement and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Available in an up to 4-bike carrying model that fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers
- Available in an up to 5-bike carrying model that fits 2" receivers
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
A premium hitch rack should ensure that your bikes arrive at your destination safe and secure. The Apex Hitch Bike Rack delivers safety, security and much more. It has several features that eliminate excess movement and protect your bikes from damage en route. The Hold Fast RDT Cradles that support your bikes absorb road shock and prevent its transfer to your bikes' frames. The patented No-Sway cages attach to the vertical downtubes to prevent movement and bike-to-bike contact during transit. The rack arms have an arc design that provides greater distance between the bikes, also helping to prevent bike-to-bike contact, and gives the bikes greater clearance off the ground. The increased mast height also provides greater ground clearance. Even the rack-to-receiver attachment (Stinger) eliminates hitch movement.
To prevent theft, the tightening knob on the Stinger can be locked, and the bikes can be locked to the rack with the integrated cable lock. When not in use, the cable stores inside the hitch rack. The rack arms can be folded down when not in use and the carrier can be tilted down when empty to allow access to the rear of the vehicle. When the Apex is removed from the vehicle, the integrated handle makes it easy to carry.
The Thule Apex Hitch Bike Rack is available in an up to 4-bike carrying model that fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers and an up to 5-bike carrying model that fits 2" receivers only. It comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.49.95 439.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.