- AcuTight Knob and Speed-Link mounting system provides tool free installation
- Fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- Road Dampening Technology (RDT) blue elastomers are imbedded to help absorb road shock and vibration
- Fits bike wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6"
- Telescoping wheel tray moves in and out securely fitting most bikes while providing greater hatch clearance
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Comes with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
This version of Thule’s premium fork-mount roof mount bike carrier is specially designed for crossbars with T-tracks, like Thule’s AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge. The T-bolts slide easily into the crossbar channels and the rear mount slides to accommodate various crossbar spreads. Once in position, the rack is secured in place with the cam levers. Mount the bike, placing the fork dropouts in the skewer, Then turn the knob on the front of the rack. You just turn the knob until it clicks, indicating that the forks are secured and preventing you from overtightening. The stylish and reliable SonicHead design provides added bike security with an aerodynamic look. With the help of the telescoping wheel tray you can adjust your rear wheel fitting, depending on the wheelbase of your bike. When your wheel tray is adjusted and your bike is installed, you can secure your rear wheel with a rugged ratcheting wheel strap. Two One-Key lock cylinders (included) can be used to lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the roof rack. The Sprint T-Track Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.249.95
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)