Sidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front wheel with no frame contact, so there's no chance of damaging the frame. It accommodates bikes with features like disc brakes and 20" to 29" wheel diameters with tires up to 2.6" wide. The Sidearm features a corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray and fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- This is the roof mounted bike carrier to use for maximum frame protection
- The SecureHook™ holds the bike by gripping the front wheel – no frame contact is made
- Carries bikes with disc brakes, thru-axles and other non-traditional frame designs
- Corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20" to 29" wheel diameter bikes with tires up to 2.6" wide
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory mounted racks
- Two One-Key lock cylinders (sold separately) lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack
- Comes with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
If you're concerned about damage to your bike's frame, the Sidearm Roof Bike Rack is the carrier to use. The exclusive SecureHook™ holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel. Your bike's frame is protected because no frame contact is made.
A strong, rigid and corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray is the foundation of the Sidearm carrier. It attaches to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks, and cradles wheels from 20" to 29" diameters with tires up to 2.6" wide. And along with the SecureHook, your bike is secured to the tray with a ratcheting strap through the rear wheel. The Sidearm is versatile, accommodating bikes with disc brakes, thru-axles and non-traditional frame designs. Two One-Key lock cylinders (sold separately) can be used to lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the roof rack.
A Thule roof carrier protects your bike from road dirt better than hitch or trunk racks. And the stable and secure roof rack attachment also gives you the versatility to add other accessories to the base rack. The Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.199.95
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)