Criterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp accommodates frames up to 3 3/8" diameter and the aluminum tray supports tires up to 2.6" wide. The Criterium rack fits Thule square bars, round bars and AeroBlade load bars, and it's factory rack compatible with the Thule Ride-On adapter (sold separately).
- Advanced "frame hold" design provides quick, precise hold and a more stable ride
- Integrated dial on C-Clamp gently grips and holds the bike frame for greater stability
- Corrosion resistant aluminum tray holds bike and attaches to roof rack
- Fits bike frames up to 3 3/8" diameter and tires up to 2.6" wide
- Ratcheting wheel straps quickly secure wheels to tray
- Fits Thule square bars, round bars and AeroBlade bars using Xadapt 8 (sold separately)
- Can be mounted to factory rack with Thule Ride-On adapter (sold separately)
- Two One-Key lock cylinders can be used to lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack
- Comes with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Whenever you're transporting your bike, you want to make sure it's stable and safely secured, but at the same time do no damage. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack holds the bike in a stable and secure upright position using a C-Clamp. The clamp contains an integrated dial that applies the precise amount of gripping pressure when you turn the knob, so your bike is steady and your frame is unscathed.
A stylish, corrosion resistant aluminum tray is the foundation of the Criterium carrier. It attaches to Thule square bars, round bars, and Thule AeroBlade bars using the Xadapt 8 (sold separately), and it can be mounted to factory racks with the Thule Ride-On adapter (sold separately). The C-Clamp fits bike frames up to 3 3/8" diameter and the tray accommodates tires up to 2.6" wide. Ratcheting wheel straps quickly secure the wheels to the tray and two One-Key lock cylinders (sold separately) can lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack.
A Thule roof carrier protects your bike from road dirt better than hitch or trunk racks. And the stable and secure roof rack attachment also gives you the versatility to add other accessories to the base rack. The Thule Criterium Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.189.95
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)