Thule Roof Racks & Sport Carriers
Thule is the world's leading manufacturer of load carrying systems for outdoor enthusiasts who want to bring their equipment with them utilizing their car. Thule specializes in giving people the freedom to enjoy an active lifestyle. No matter whether you hit the trails on your mountain bike, hit the slopes on your skis, or ride the waves on your surfboard, Thule offers a wide range of solutions for transporting your gear, easily, safely and in style.
- Thule® Double Decker Surfboard CarrierDouble Decker Surfboard Carrier by Thule®. The Double Decker is Thule's premium, top of the line surfboard carrier. It can safely and securely transport 2 surfboards up to 26" wide. The Speed-Link™ mounting system and easy...$0.00
- Thule® EnRoute Strut DaypackEnRoute Strut Daypack by Thule®. Explore the urban jungle. Designed for city living yet inspired by the great outdoors, Thule's attractive backpacks and messenger bags store and protect your daily life. Carry your laptop, tablet,...High Quality MaterialsExcellent construction$79.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$189.95
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount Roof RackAeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 flush mount feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any...$199.95 - $209.95
- Thule® Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackFlat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system makes carrier mounting...$179.95 - $199.95
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Thule® Canyon Roof Cargo BasketCanyon Roof Cargo Basket by Thule®. The Thule Canyon roof basket gives you additional storage space while still allowing gear to be easily accessible. With its robust, tubular steel design, it is ideal for hauling gear of all...$299.95
- Thule® Helium Hitch Bike RackHelium Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. The Helium Aero is nearly half the weight of most hitch racks and is the only ultra-light rack to integrate maximum...$359.95 - $399.95
- Thule® Crossover Sling PackCrossover Sling Pack by Thule®. Quickly access your gear and electonics while on-the-go with this comfortable, low-profile sling.Padded compartment holds up to a 13" MacBook Pro® or PCOrganization compartment stores maps, magazines and electronics$99.95
- Thule® Glide and Set Kayak CarrierGlide and Set Kayak Carrier by Thule®. For ease of loading and ultimate hull protection, Thule offers this premium saddle combination. It guides and sets the kayak for smooth loading, unloading and transport. The Glide and Set can...$219.95
- Thule® Smartphone CasesSmartphone Cases by Thule®. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you still want to be in touch and in control. That's why Thule's stylish, secure, and rugged smartphone cases are designed to live up to your demands.Patent-pending Bi-component Armor provides exceptional protection with minimal bulkShock-Stop Corner protects up to 2m drops$39.95
- Thule® Passage Trunk Mount Bike RackPassage Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Passage is the value priced trunk mount rack that's packed with features you'd expect to only find on a premium bike rack. Features like the...$139.95 - $159.95
- Thule® Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackSnowcat Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. If you don't have a roof rack system with crossbars, you can still transport your skis or snowboards safely and securely. The Snowcat is designed to mount to the side rails only, and its...$259.95
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$149.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackBig Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws provide optimal...$179.95
- Thule® Tram Hitch Ski and Snowboard CarrierTram Hitch Ski and Snowboard Carrier (9033) by Thule®. With the addition of the Tram you can transform your bike carrier into a ski carrier. The Tram mounts to the rack arms of most Thule bike carriers, and once installed enables...$269.95
- Thule® Crossover Rolling Carry-On with Laptop PocketCrossover Rolling Carry-On with Laptop Pocket by Thule®. Do travels call for a roller or a backpack? With hide-away, air mesh shoulder straps, the answer does not matter with this one-of-a-kind hybrid upright.Padded, top load pouch holds up to a 15" MacBook Pro® or PCHide-away backpack straps allow for quick and easy shouldering of this carry-on roller$299.95
- Thule® K-Summit Tire ChainsK-Summit Tire Chains by Thule®, Sold in pairs. These snow chains are the easiest to mount, they provide maximum grip on snow and ice, and they won't interfere with mechanical components behind the wheels. The ratcheting system and...$549.95
- Thule® Doubletrack Hitch Bike RackDoubletrack Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Carries 2 bikes and fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. This carrier offers the convenience and ease of loading of a platform hitch rack at a great value. The sliding wheel trays can accommodate...$299.95
- Thule® Snowboard CarrierSnowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...$149.95
- Thule® Hydro-Glide Kayak RackHydro-Glide Kayak Rack by Thule®. For ease of loading and secure transportation, Thule offers these felt-lined gliding saddles. They guide and set the kayak for smooth loading, unloading and transport. Requires 2 sets of saddles,...$109.95
In 1942, Erik Thulin designed a Pike trap and sold it to fisherman throughout Scandinavia, and so began the Thule Company. By the 1960s Thule was concentrating on the automotive market, and it was at this time that the company designed and sold its first roof rack. Decades later, the company designs, tests and builds state-of-the-art Thule roof racks, Thule roof boxes, Thule bike racks, and Thule snowboard racks.
Thule engineers continually come up with new and better ways to carry your equipment. Consider the options that Thule offers for transporting your bicycles: on the roof held by the frame, front wheel, or forks; on a receiver hitch supported at the frame or by the wheels; on a trunk mount supported by the frame or by the wheels. These carriers feature innovations like the SecureHook™ that stabilizes the bike without making frame contact, patented No-Sway™ cages to prevent bike-to-bike contact, and a swing-away feature that allows a fully loaded bike rack to swing away for access to the rear of the vehicle.
- Easy-fit Tire Chains
- Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike Rack
- Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier
- Climate Test
Thule's responsiveness to the marketplace is evident with their watercraft carriers. Studies have shown that loading and unloading heavy watercraft like kayaks is one of the biggest obstacles to wider participation in the sport. To address this problem Thule developed the Hullavator™ kayak carrier, which provides waist level loading and supports up to 40 lbs. of the kayak's weight, and the Slipstream™ kayak carrier, which has a sliding roller that supports 50% of the kayak's weight for easier loading and unloading.
Thule innovation doesn't stop when the weather turns cold. When the snow is deep, Thule's ski and snowboard carriers shine. The telescoping arms on the Universal Pull Top™ snowsport carrier slide out to the side so you can load your skis without having to stretch over the car roof. The oversize push buttons on the Pull Top and the Universal Flat Top™ carrier make them easy to close while wearing gloves. And Thule gives you the option of carrying your skis enclosed and protected in one of their many roof boxes, with room left for additional gear. The Boxter™, Atlantis™, and Ascent™ series boxes open to either side, for easy loading and unloading on both sides of the vehicle.
Look good, fits great on Ford Escape. Really complicated getting it delivered. Like it.
- Related Thule Pages
- Popular Thule Part Numbers
- Thule® 682 - Sidekick Cargo Box
- Thule® - Outbound Roof Cargo Bag
- Thule® - Stacker Kayak Carrier
- Thule® 45050 - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (50" Load Bars + Feet)
- Thule® 624 - Force L Cargo Box (65" L x 34.5" W x 16" H, 13 cu. ft.)
- Thule® 614 - Pulse L Cargo Box (67" L x 35" W x 16" H, 14 cu. ft.)
- Thule® 910XT - Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack (2-Bike)
- Thule® ARB47 - AeroBlade™ Load Bars (1 Pair, 47")
- Thule® ARB53 - AeroBlade™ Load Bars (1 Pair, 53")
- Thule® 450R - Rapid Crossroad Railing Foot Pack (4 Feet)