Universal Surf Pads by Thule®. 1 Pair. Protect your valuable surfboard or stand-up paddleboard with these easy to install pads. They attach to the roof rack load bars quickly and easily with sewn in hook and loop straps and bungee cinch-cord ends. They're constructed from high density foam padding for maximum protection and an outer covering of UV resistant fabric for durability. Surf Pads come in 18" and 24" lengths for Thule square bars and other square/round bars and Thule AeroBlade, Rapid Aero, Xsporter bars and most factory racks.
- Protects surfboards and paddleboards from damage incurred by roof rack load bars
- When used with Thule load straps or express surf straps, they provide secure and economical surfboard transportation
- High density foam padding provides maximum protection
- Outer material made from UV resistant fabric
- Split bottom design enables easy installation and removal
- Secured with sewn-in hook and loop straps and bungee cinch-cord ends
- Available in 18" and 24" widths
- Both widths available for Thule square bars and other square/round bars
- Both widths available for Thule AeroBlade, Rapid Aero and Xsporter bars, and most factory racks
- Comes complete with everything required for installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Instead of resting your valuable gear directly on roof rack load bars where it can be scratched up or damaged, or trying to improvise protection, why not get something made specifically for the job? Thule Surf Pads are made to protect surfboards and paddleboards, but they can be used to protect any gear from being damaged. Surf Pads come in 18" and 24" widths, and both sizes are available for just about every load bar and every vehicle. The split bottom design means Surf Pads can be quickly and easily wrapped around the load bars and then secured with the sewn-in look and loop straps and convenient bungee cinch-cord ends.
Surf Pads protect your gear with high density foam padding, and to make sure you get many uses from your Surf Pads, the foam is encased in a durable UV resistant fabric. With the addition of Thule load straps or express surf straps, these Surf Pads can provide a fast and economical means of surfboard transportation. Surf Pads come with everything necessary for installation. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.34.95 46.12
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)