- Exterior dimensions: 67"L x 35"W x 16"H
- Interior dimensions: 63"L x 33"W x 14"H
- Box weight: 34 lbs.
- Carries up to 14 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. of cargo
- Ideal for duffle bags, carry-on type luggage, and gardening equipment
- Fits 3-4 snowboards with a maximum length of 155cm, or gear for up to 3 passengers
- Durable and rugged ABS construction protects contents during transit
- Easy-Grip mounting system assembles in moments and easily attaches the box to the rack
- Fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks
- Single side opening for safe passenger side loading/unloading
- SecureLock™ ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- 1 One-Key lock included to secure the box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Most roof cargo boxes designed for smaller vehicles either don't have much carrying capacity, or if they do, they look like some bulbous appendage that looks almost comical perched on the roof. But not the Thule Pulse L. The Pulse L's shorter length makes it the ideal roof mounted carrier for small SUVs and crossover vehicles. It has large carrying capacity and aerodynamic good looks, all at a great value. The Pulse L can hold a lot of gear for its size: up to 14 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. (make sure you don't exceed the weight limit of your roof rack), or gear for up to 3 passengers. The Pulse L is perfect for carrying duffle bags, carry-on type luggage, everyday items like groceries, gardening equipment or other household items.
The Pulse L is a cargo box made for the long haul; constructed from durable, heavy-duty ABS plastic to protect your gear and keep out the weather. No tools are required to install the Pulse L to Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks. The Easy-Grip mounting system is easy to assemble and the cargo box can be installed to the load bars in minutes. Loading the Pulse L is easy via the passenger side opening lid. The 2 included straps can be used to tie your gear down in the box and prevent it from sliding around. Once all your gear is loaded, the included One-Key lock cylinder can be used to lock the lid and lock the box to the carrier. The SecureLock feature ensures that all gear is locked and the box is properly closed prior to driving, because the key can only be removed when the box lid is closed and locked.
The Pulse L comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.419.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 614 UPC: 091021983946
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)