- Exterior dimensions: 92.5"L x 36"W x 18"H
- Interior dimensions: 88.5"L x 34"W x 16"H
- Box weight: 56 lbs.
- Carries up to 21 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. of cargo
- Ideal for small to oversized luggage, sporting equipment, and large grocery visits
- Fits 10-12 pairs of skis with a maximum length of 220cm, 6-8 snowboards, or gear for up to 5 passengers
- Exclusive Diamond-Textured matte black AeroSkin surface is durable
- Aerodynamic shape reduces drag and noise, for improved fuel economy and quieter operation
- Quick-Grip™ mounting system for fast, easy, tool-free installation and removal
- Mounts to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Lid opens from either side so box can be loaded from both sides of the vehicle
- Includes 2 cargo straps
- SecureLock™ ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- 2 One-Key locks are included to secure the box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
The Force XXL is the flagship of the Force line of cargo boxes, with the capability to carry up to 21 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. of cargo (make sure you don't exceed the weight limit of your roof rack). Ten to twelve pairs of skis can be carried in the XXL with a maximum length of 220cm, 6-8 snowboards or gear for up to 5 passengers. The XXL's large capacity is perfect for small to oversized luggage, sporting equipment, baby gear and kids' toys, and large grocery trips or home store visits. The Force XXL features a durable matte black Diamond-Textured AeroSkin surface, and the shape is aerodynamically designed, to cheat the wind and reduce drag and noise. This will improve fuel economy and make driving quieter and more pleasurable.
Included with the Force XXL is the Quick-Grip mounting system, which enables you to secure the box to the load bars in about 5 minutes. Loading and unloading the Force XXL can be done from both sides of the vehicle, thanks to the Force's dual-side opening feature. The 2 included straps can be used to tie your gear down in the box and prevent it from sliding around. Once all your gear is loaded, the 2 included One-Key lock cylinders can be used to lock the lid and lock the box to the carrier. The SecureLock feature ensures that all gear is locked and the box is properly closed prior to driving, because the key can only be removed when the box lid is closed and locked.
The Force XXL comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.589.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 626 UPC: 091021850873
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.