Force Alpine Cargo Box (623) by Thule®, 81.5" L x 24.5" W x 17" H. This carrier is perfect when you've got a lot of gear to carry because its narrow width leaves room on your roof to carry other accessories. The Alpine features a durable matte black Diamond-Textured AeroSkin surface, with an aerodynamic shape that reduces drag and noise. It can carry up to 12 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. of cargo. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the dual-side opening means faster loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle. The Force Alpine is completely lockable and fits Thule racks systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- Exterior dimensions: 81.5"L x 24.5"W x 17"H
- Interior dimensions: 77.5"L x 22.5"W x 15"H
- Box weight: 36 lbs.
- Carries up to 12 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. of cargo
- Ideal for snowsport equipment and long/low profile gear
- Fits 5-6 pairs of skis with a maximum length of 192cm, 2-3 snowboards, or gear for up to 2 passengers
- Exclusive Diamond-Textured matte black AeroSkin surface is durable
- Aerodynamic shape reduces drag and noise, for improved fuel economy and quieter operation
- Quick-Grip™ mounting system for fast, easy, tool-free installation and removal
- Mounts to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Lid opens from either side so box can be loaded from both sides of the vehicle
- Includes 2 cargo straps
- SecureLock™ ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- 2 One-Key locks are included to secure the box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Usually when you're carrying a roof mounted cargo box, if you want to carry anything else large you'll have to wedge it in somewhere else, but not so with the Force Alpine. The Alpine's narrow width makes it possible to carry another accessory on your roof rack. The Alpine can still carry up to 12 cu. ft. or up to 110 lbs. of cargo (make sure you don't exceed the weight limit of your roof rack), but it's ideal for carrying snowsport equipment like 5-6 pairs of skis with a maximum length of 192cm, 2-3 snowboards or gear for up to 2 passengers. The Alpine features a durable matte black Diamond-Textured AeroSkin surface, and the shape is aerodynamically designed, to cheat the wind and reduce drag and noise. This will improve fuel economy and make driving quieter and more pleasurable.
The Force Alpine includes the Quick-Grip mounting system, which enables you to secure the box to the load bars in about 5 minutes. Loading and unloading the Alpine can be done from both sides of the vehicle, thanks to the Alpine's dual-side opening feature. The 2 included straps can be used to tie your gear down in the box and prevent it from sliding around. Once all your gear is loaded, the 2 included One-Key lock cylinders can be used to lock the lid and lock the box to the carrier. The SecureLock feature ensures that all gear is locked and the box is properly closed prior to driving, because the key can only be removed when the box lid is closed and locked.
The Force Alpine comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.441.60Brand: Thule Part Number: 623 UPC: 091021450080
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)