Universal Vertex Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike, 4-bike and 5-bike options; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. The Vertex is the versatile bike carrier that's easy to load, protects your bikes during transit, and folds out of the way when not in use. The unique arc design of the rack arms makes bike loading simple and keeps bikes separated to prevent damage when you're on the road.
- Unique arced rack arms simplifies bike loading and helps protect bikes during transit
- Available in up to 2 bike, up to 4 bike, and up to 5 bike carrying models
- The up to 2 bike and up to 4 bike versions fit 1-1/4" and 2" receivers, while the up to 5 bike version fits 2" receivers only
- Hold Fast Cradles™ cushion bike and provide maximum bike security
- Anti-Sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Arms can be folded when not in use
- Empty carrier can be tilted down to access rear of vehicle
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Snug-Tite™ receiver lock (sold separately) virtually eliminates hitch rack movement and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Bikes can be secured to the rack with Thule's 6 ft. braided steel cable lock (sold separately)
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When you're on the go, you need a bike rack that can be loaded quickly. After all, the less time spent loading and unloading, the more time there is for riding. But along with fast loading, a bike rack should safely support your bikes so they'll be in the same condition when you reach your destination as they were when you loaded them. The Vertex Hitch Bike Rack is the rack you need for the ultimate in ease of loading and bike protection while en route. The arced rack arms make loading effortless and space the bikes further apart. The Hold Fast Cradles gently cushion the bike frames and they can be positioned on the rack arms for optimum bike spacing. The Anti-Sway cages attach between the cradles and vertical downtubes to prevent bike damage from bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact.
The Vertex is available in models that can transport up to 2 bikes, up to 4 bikes and up to 5 bikes. The up to 2 bike and up to 4 bike versions fit 1-1/4" and 2" receivers, while the up to 5 bike version fits 2" receivers only. When not in use, a flip of the new and improved Hitch Switch allows the rack arms to be folded down and out of the way, to make parking and garaging easier. And if you need access to the trunk, hatch or tailgate with the rack installed, again activate the Hitch Switch and the rack can be tilted down and out of the way. When removed from the vehicle, a handy integrated handle enables the Vertex to be carried and handled easily.
To secure the rack to the vehicle and virtually eliminate hitch rack movement in the receiver, we recommend the Thule Snug-Tite™ receiver lock (sold separately). Theft of your bikes can be prevented by locking them to the rack with the Thule 6 ft. braided steel cable lock (sold separately). The Vertex Hitch Bike rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.49.95 319.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)