Universal T2 Hitch Bike Rack by Thule®. Carries 2 bikes and comes in versions for 1-1/4" receivers and 2" receivers. If you're looking for a premium bike rack that's easy to load and provides the ultimate in frame protection, then look no further. The T2 Hitch Bike Rack's platform loads quickly with minimal lifting, and the SecureHook™ grabs the bike by the front wheel without contacting the frame. With the addition of the T2 2-Bike Add-On, the carrying capacity can be increased to 4 bikes.
- Reinforced tray provides maximum strength and rust-free protection
- SecureHook™ with integrated cable lock secures the bike without making frame contact
- Adjustable wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits 20" to 29" wheel diameter bicycles with up to 3" wide tires
- Carries bikes with disc brakes, thru-axles and other non-traditional frame designs
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Comes in 2 versions, one for 1-1/4" receivers and one for 2" receivers
- Carries up to 4 bikes with optional T2 2-Bike Add-On (sold separately)
- Integrated locking cable wraps around bike frame to lock bikes to hitch rack (2 One-Key lock cylinders included)
- Snug-Tite™ receiver lock virtually eliminates rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Platform folds and stores when not in use or tilts down for access to rear of vehicle
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The T2 Hitch Bike Rack combines the ease of platform loading with the frame protection provided by front wheel bike retention in a premium hitch rack. Minimal lifting is required to hoist your bike onto the T2's reinforced tray. The adjustable rack can accommodate bikes with wheel diameters from 20" to 29" and tires up to 3" wide. The distance between the bikes can also be adjusted to prevent bike-to-bike contact during transit. Bikes with features like disc brakes, thru-axles and non-traditional frame designs can all be carried by the T2.
Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The T2 hitch rack holds the bike by the front wheel with no frame contact, so there's no chance of damaging the frame. An adjustable wheel strap is used to secure the back wheel to the tray. The integrated locking cable can be wrapped around the bike frames to lock the bikes to the rack. The Snug-Tite receiver lock secures the rack to the vehicle. Two One-Key lock cylinders are included so you can lock both the bikes and the rack with one key.
The T2 is sold in two versions, one for 1-1/4" receivers and one for 2" receivers. Both racks can carry up to 2 bikes. Carrying capacity can be increased to up to 4 bikes with the addition of the optional T2 2-Bike Add-On. The Add-On comes with 2 One-Key lock cylinders and fits 2" receivers only.
With a flip of the Hitch Switch lever, the T2 rack platform can be folded up and stored when not in use, facilitating parking. The platform can also be tilted down for access to the rear of the vehicle. The Thule T2 Hitch Bike Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.Product Reviews (1)Thule® - T2 Hitch Bike RackAverage Rating: 4 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll Thule Reviews
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)