25.65Brand: Thor Part Number: TH225 UPC: 898440002001
- Continuous output power: 225 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 450 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 11 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac / Output frequency: 60 Hz / Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 11.0 +/- 0.5 Volts High input voltage protection: 15V
- No load current: < 0.40Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- AC Output Socket Type: single Type 2 -2 prong
- Fuse protection
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control – Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection – Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection – Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff – Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
THOR Manufacturing produces a full range of 12 volt power solutions to meet your mobile power supply needs! Brand's innovative products include Pure and Modified Sine Wave Inverters, Battery Chargers, Transfer Switches, Power Packs, Rechargeable Spotlights, Solar Panels, Renewable and Energy accessories. At THOR they provide a unique program of supply chain and third party logistics, blended with growing innovative product offerings that focus on exceeding increasing consumer needs for portable and renewable energy needs. Thor's core industry applications include: Renewable Energy, Automotive, Retail, Cellular, Consumer, Hunting, Industrial, Marine, Medical Mobility, OEM, Security, and Telecommunications.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.