818.34Brand: Thor Part Number: THPS-2000-12 UPC: 898440002254
- Pure Sine Wave (THD <3% Typical)
- 88-89% Efficiency
- Full Protections (Overload, Short circuit, Ground Fault, Over Temperature)
- Loading Controlled fan
- Power Save Mode
- GFCI Outlets or Hardwire (2000 & 3000 only)
- On/Off Switch to conserve power
- Mounting feet for easy installation
- Optional remote control function
- Nominal output voltage 110 VAC
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
- No load current: < 2.8 A
- Standby Current Draw (Max): < .60A
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- DC input / operating voltage: 10.5 to 15 Volts
- High voltage cut-off level: 15.3V
- Low voltage alarm: 11V
- Low voltage cut-off level: 10.2V
- Output voltage: 110 Volts AC +/-5%
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 0.05%
- Over load protection: YES
- Temperature protection: YES
- Full load efficiency: 89%
- Optional Remote: YES
- Unit dimension (LxWxH): 14.49 X 8.23 X 6.53”
- Unit weight (Net): 19.8 lbs
THOR Manufacturing produces a full range of 12 volt power solutions to meet your mobile power supply needs! Brand's innovative products include Pure and Modified Sine Wave Inverters, Battery Chargers, Transfer Switches, Power Packs, Rechargeable Spotlights, Solar Panels, Renewable and Energy accessories. At THOR they provide a unique program of supply chain and third party logistics, blended with growing innovative product offerings that focus on exceeding increasing consumer needs for portable and renewable energy needs. Thor's core industry applications include: Renewable Energy, Automotive, Retail, Cellular, Consumer, Hunting, Industrial, Marine, Medical Mobility, OEM, Security, and Telecommunications.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Thor® THPS-2000-12 - Pure Sine Wave Inverter (2000W)Average Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll Thor Reviews(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY1999 GMC Sierra
| Posted by Arvin | (Raceland, LA)
Good for car or quick emergency use. I don't like the fan, because anything over approx 10 watts starts the fan at full speed. For the price its a solid good product.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.