- Covercraft® Pro Net™ Original Performance Tailgate NetPro Net™ Original Performance Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. If your truck's tailgate is dragging you down, simply replace it with this great tailgate net. It features superior performance and patented even-tensioning design, and...Adds to the looks of your vehicleBalanced air-flow design eliminates wind drag
$46.44from $37.15 - $38.30# 10986137
- Covercraft® Pro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate NetPro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. Celebrate the Stars and Stripes while improving your vehicle's gas mileage with this great-looking net. Patented vent-cut design allows the net to be silk-screened...Gives your truck a unique appearanceImproves your vehicle's gas mileage
- Covercraft® Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Tailgate NetPro Net™ Pro Runner™ Black Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. For awesome looks and improved air flow through the truck bed, Covercraft offers this highly efficient tailgate net in both full and compact sizes to choose from. The...Provides unique style to your truckImproves gas mileage by eliminating wind drag
- Covercraft® Pro Net™ Specialty Performance Tailgate NetPro Net™ Specialty Performance Black Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. Dimensions: 17" H x 45.5" W. If you want to cut down on fuel expenses, this add-on is the perfect choice for you. The net ensures less drag when compared to a...Makes your truck look sportierBalanced air-flow design eliminates wind drag
- RBP® Tailgate NetTailgate Net by RBP®. The RBP Tailgate net is an easy and economical way to reduce the air drag for your truck. It is simple to install and is made in heavy duty PVC net material with an extra-wide nylon edging that prevents...Reduces Air DragEasy to Install
- Bully® Tailgate Net with Bully LogoTailgate Net with Bully Logo by Bully®. Bully tailgate net improves gas mileage and reduces air drag. Made with the highest quality heavy duty industrial reinforced PVC with extra wide nylon edging to prevent stretching and fraying.Gives your vehicle a serious off-road lookCustom-crafted for a perfect fit on your vehicle
$20.50from $16.40 - $18.94# 54710191
- Bully® Tailgate Net with Skull and Bully LogoTailgate Net with Skull and Bully Logo by Bully®. Bully tailgate net improves gas mileage and reduces air drag. Made with the highest quality heavy duty industrial reinforced PVC with extra wide nylon edging to prevent stretching...Gives your vehicle a serious off-road lookCustom-crafted for a perfect fit on your vehicle
$24.99from $19.99 - $21.24# 54710192
- Outland® Tailgate NetTailgate Net by Outland Automotive®. Increase your fuel mileage and improve your rearward visibility using this Tailgate Net in place of your tailgate. The durable polyester fabric will keep cargo in the bed, and the openings in...Eliminates tailgate air drag and improves fuel mileageGrid pattern in net allows greater visibility behind for increased safety
$29.20from $23.36 - $27.59# 7504434
The more air resistance a vehicle has to overcome as it’s propelled down the road, the harder the engine has to work. An engine that has to work harder to overcome aerodynamic drag burns more fuel, which is why most drivers are always thinking of ways to reduce drag. If you drive a pickup truck, your tailgate acts like a solid wall resisting airflow, so an easy way to reduce drag is to remove the tailgate or drive with the tailgate down.
Reducing drag by removing or lowering the tailgate can end up costing you less at the pump, but if you’re like most pickup owners, you’ve probably got some gear in the bed or your bed may not be in the best shape, and a couple of old tires and gas cans or scratches and dents may not be the look you want to show off. Well, the rear of your truck can look great, while you’re getting smooth airflow and reduced drag through the bed, with a tailgate net.
Now make no mistake, these tailgate nets aren’t meant to secure cargo. They may keep the empty beer cans and old rags from blowing out the back of the bed, but they won’t restrain a load of lumber or bags of mulch. A tailgate net has an open grid to allow air to flow freely, yet has enough surface area to create a sharp appearance for your truck. Tailgate nets come in sizes for compact, mid-size, and full-size pickups. They’re simple to install, and easy to remove when you’re hauling cargo and want to reinstall the tailgate.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Tailgate Nets the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as RBP, Outland Automotive, Covercraft, Bully the Tailgate Nets we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Besides a sharp look and reduced drag, a tailgate net can benefit you in other ways. Tailgates are heavy, and removing your tailgate will make your truck lighter. Weight acts just like drag – more of it makes your engine work harder. Running without the tailgate requires less power and less fuel is consumed. A large tailgate in the raised position can also obstruct your vision when you’re backing up. Without the tailgate, you’ll easily be able to see through the grid of the tailgate net for a clear view of what’s behind you.
Tailgate nets are available in styles and colors to suit every taste and at prices to suit every budget. Color selection includes blue, red, black, gray, and white, or you can show your patriotism with a tailgate net silkscreened with the stars & stripes. So Old Glory looks as sound and solid as the country and values she represents, this net has a patented vent-cut design that allows the vents to be open for airflow when you’re driving, and closed for a grand appearance when you’re slowed or stopped.
- Bed AccessoriesTool Boxes, Side Rails, Racks
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying