- Covercraft®Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Tailgate Net
$40.73$32.58Universal Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Black Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. For awesome looks and improved air flow through the truck bed, Covercraft offers this highly efficient tailgate net in both full and compact sizes to choose...# 10986116
- Covercraft®Pro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate Net
$77.30$61.84Universal Pro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. Celebrate the Stars and Stripes while improving your vehicle's gas mileage with this great-looking net. Patented vent-cut design allows the net to be...# 10986117
- Covercraft®Pro Net™ Original Performance Tailgate Net
$56.68from $45.34Universal Pro Net™ Original Performance Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. If your truck's tailgate is dragging you down, simply replace it with this great tailgate net. It features superior performance and patented even-tensioning...# 10986137
- RBP®Tailgate Net
$31.19$24.95Universal Tailgate Net by RBP®. The RBP Tailgate net is an easy and economical way to reduce the air drag for your truck. It is simple to install and is made in heavy duty PVC net material with an extra-wide nylon edging that...Reduces Air DragEasy to Install# 395324
- Bully®Black Tailgate Net with Bully Logo
$23.68$18.94Universal Black Tailgate Net with Bully Logo by Bully®. Bully tailgate net improves gas mileage and reduces air drag. Made with the highest quality heavy duty industrial reinforced PVC with extra wide nylon edging to prevent...Gives your vehicle a serous off-road lookCustom-crafted for a perfect fit on your vehicle# 11058656
- Outland®Tailgate Net
$29.20from $23.36Universal Tailgate Net by Outland Automotive®. Increase your fuel mileage and improve your rearward visibility using this Tailgate Net in place of your tailgate. The durable polyester fabric will keep cargo in the bed, and the...Eliminates tailgate air drag and improves fuel mileageGrid pattern in net allows greater visibility behind for increased safety# 7504434
Driving a truck isn't just about utility and practicality. That's why nowadays there are accessories that aim to increase the utility and performance of the vehicle and are also focused on enhancing its looks. As you browse through the selection of tailgate nets on CARiD, you'll start to notice how good they actually look. Couple them with some of the other truck parts and accessories, and you'll be able to completely customize the appearance of your truck.
When it comes to tailgate nets, the appearance and style angle should be as plain as day. Having a tailgate net on the rear of your vehicle just makes it look that much more rugged. Not only that but because of its uniqueness, your truck will stand out from the other stock trucks, reflecting your own individuality and style. Any other modifications that you add could even enhance this further, and complete the look that you started to build in whatever way you please.
But make no mistake, a tailgate net isn't about looks alone. Frankly speaking, it brings a number of performance benefits to the table too, the biggest of which is its ability to reduce drag. As much as trucks are really efficient vehicles, the truth is that one of the fundamental flaws in their design is that with an open truck bed, the air is pushed against the tailgate, creating drag that then requires additional power to overcome. With a tailgate net in the place of the regular hard tailgate, the air is allowed to pass through smoothly, reducing the drag dramatically.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Tailgate Nets the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as RBP, Outland Automotive, Covercraft, Bully the Tailgate Nets we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Do not underestimate the immense value of reducing drag on your truck. With less drag, you should be able to enjoy better fuel economy and in the long run, it will even help to reduce wear and tear on your engine from having to constantly overcome that extra drag. Since tailgate nets weigh less than regular tailgates, it should help with efficiency on the front too. In short, this affordable accessory could very well end up saving you more money in the long run and at the same time should give you a much better ride overall in the process.
Contrary to what some people are inclined to believe, tailgate nets are not 'weaker' than regular tailgates by any means. Matter of fact, due to the high quality polyester materials that most of today's tailgate nets are made from, they're more than capable of retaining your cargo while still not stretching, sagging, or cracking. Odds are your tailgate net will last a lot longer than a regular tailgate, especially considering regular tailgates are prone to rusting at the bottom and suffer under the strain of put through a lot of abuse constantly.
- Bed AccessoriesTool Boxes, Side Rails, Racks
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying