- Built for recreational off road vehicles
- Light weight
- Rated Line Pull: 9500 lbs Single Line
- 6.6 hp 12V Series Wound Motor
- Wireless Multi-Control Included
- Integrated Solenoid Module (ISM)
- 3 Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Gear Ratio: 218:1
- Sliding Ring Gear Clutch
- Automatic In-The-Drum Braking
- Drum Size: Ø 2.52" L: 8.82"
- Synthetic Rope, L: 94' Ø 3/8"
- Aluminum Fairlead
- Battery Recommended For Winching Minimum 650 CCA
- Battery Leads: 2 Gauge, 72"
- Weight 77 Lbs
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) 21.2" x 6.3" x 8.6"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.00” ± 0.015” x 4.50” ± 0.010”
- Yellow Finish
- 1-Year Electrical Warranty
- 3-Year Mechanical Warranty
Cold cranking amps (CCA) is a measurement of the number of amps a battery can deliver at 0° F for 30 seconds and not drop below 7.2 volts. So a high CCA battery rating is especially important in starting battery applications, and in cold weather. A winch comes in handy in places you probably never thought of. It is not only a safety feature in off-road driving, it is also a handy thing to have around the house. You can pull heavy stuff up that slope behind your house. You can pull up bushes with roots and all when re-doing your garden. You can help your neighbor out of the ditch when the black ice has been too treacherous on the bend down the road. A winch really should be standard equipment on any vehicle that carries the designation “utility”, whether it is a Sport Utility Vehicle, a Crossover or an all-out utility vehicle.873.75Brand: T-Max Part Number: 47-1895 UPC: 707742017166
T-Max is a brand owned by truck accessory specialist Wade Automotive. Prior to the acquisition by Wade in October 2008, T-Max Winches was an independent company with a long and proud history of delivering quality winches and recovery equipment for light trucks and the off-road enthusiast market. The winches were made in China and the U.S. distributor, T-Max LLC, was operating out of Elkhart, Indiana. When Wade, was looking to expand its product line, the T-Max winches was a natural choice, as the quality reputation and competitive pricing of the T-Max winches was exactly what quality conscious Wade Automotive was looking for. The distribution of the T-Max winches have now been moved to the Wade warehouse operation in Minnesota, and is now integrated in the efficient Wade logistics system to serve customers even better.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)