SilverStar zXe High Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs (9005) (35579) by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. SilverStar zXe halogen bulbs feature a bulb chamber that combines both xenon and halogen gas to give the brighter, whiter light of an HID bulb without the high cost and complexity of upgrading to an HID or a xenon system. Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating provide a jewel-like shimmer that adds xenon style and attitude to your vehicle. Advanced engineering and manufacturing ensures all components fit like original equipment and install just as easily. 1-year warranty.
- Bulb Size: T4
- Primary Voltage (Volt): 12.8
- Primary Power (Watt): 65
- Primary Light Output (MSCP): 135
- Primary Light Output (Lumen): 1700
- Primary Color Temperature (Kelvin): 4200
- Primary Filament Life (hours): 125
- Replaces OE Bulbs #: HB3
- Set of two replacement filament-type halogen headlight bulbs (recommended to replace in pairs to ensure a balanced and even beam pattern)
- Bulb chamber combines both xenon and halogen gas to give the brighter, whiter light of an HID bulb
- Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating provide a jewel-like shimmer that resembles a Xenon bulb
- Gain an increase in brightness of 30% with light that travels 25% further than OEM halogen bulbs
- See "General Specifications" category above for bulb size, voltage and power, lumens rating, and more
- 100% street legal
- Bulbs and bulb sockets are built to fine, exacting tolerances to fit like original equipment and install just as easily with no modifications
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Replace your factory headlight bulbs with SilverStar zXe Headlight Replacement Bulbs and give your vehicle an upgrade in light output, visibility, and style. Sylvania bulbs are designed to match the shape and size of your original factory ones, so installation is as easy as snapping them into place and plugging in wire connectors. When you consider how significantly these bulbs extend your night time vision while making you more visible to others, they are the obvious choice for safety. Because SilverStar bulbs are engineered to burn brighter, it is possible their lifespan may vary depending on regional climate conditions.
Sylvania also offers a wide range of replacement bulbs designed for virtually every part of your vehicle's interior and exterior. Whether you need daytime running lights, brake lights, license plate lights, parking lights, backup lights, and turn signal bulbs for your vehicle's exterior or small-sized lights for dashboard gauges, indicator warning lights, or overhead dome bulbs, you'll find the best ways to improve your vehicle's nighttime illumination here. Sylvania backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase.61.79Brand: Sylvania Part Number: 35579
Sylvania was originally founded in 1931, specializing in the development and manufacturing of vacuum tubes and radio transceivers. The company emerged on the forefront of lighting technology with the introduction of the first florescent lighting tube in 1939, and followed by branching into consumer electronics such as television sets, radios, camera flashbulbs, and more. In 1959, Sylvania merged with General Telephone to form General Telephone and Electronics (GTE). During the following decades, Sylvania expanded their product lineup into automotive lighting applications and began cutting edge work on fiberoptics. In 1993, Sylvania merged with German lighting company Osram (founded in 1919) to form the Osram Sylvania name that is known today. Today, Osram Sylvania has United States headquarters and manufacturing in Hillsboro, NH and has become the world's largest manufacturer of automotive lighting equipment as well as products that illuminate homes and commercial applications. Odds are better than average of finding the Sylvania name on bulbs and lighting systems on OEM equipment from most automotive manufacturers around the globe. With almost 200 years of combined lighting experience between the two companies, Osram Sylvania is the only name you need to know when it comes to automotive lighting. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you'll find on Sylvania automotive replacement bulbs for your headlights, taillights, exterior lights, and interior lights that offer superior illumination while matching OEM size and shape for easy installation.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)