- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Suzuki XL-7 Tires
The Suzuki XL-7 is a powerful car whose optimal performance relies on all its accessories which include tires. Good tires directly affect your car’s performance. Get tires for your Suzuki XL-7 at CARiD, a leading retailer in car parts. CARiD is the best choice of dealer because they offer products from manufacturers who ensure quality in all their products. Some of the tire brands available are BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Achilles and Dunlop. They bring you Suzuki XL-7 tires in all sizes and use the best quality rubber compounds, chemical compounds and steel to manufacture them. They design ultra high performance level tires which have high braking force, drifting potential, high stability and acceleration. They ensure that the tires are ideal for any given performance be it for passenger cars, SUVs and trucks. These brands apply innovative technologies to ensure efficiency in all their tires. The tires are categorized into summer tires, winter tires, mud tires, snow tires and all-season tires. Each of these tires is designed differently to perform specific functions. For example, winter tires are developed for use during low temperatures and are hardly comfortably to drive in during summer season due to incompatibility with high temperatures.
The tires are further divided as all-terrain, regular and run-flat depending on their performance. Regular tires can be used for everyday driving along highways and smooth roads whereas all-terrain tires would be best for off-road driving. CARiD ensures that all of its tires are fitted with a TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system). This is a device developed to detect faults in the tires such as temperature and pressure changes. It then notifies the driver of any alterations, enabling him take the counteractive measures to avoid incidents such as tire bursts. All tires from CARiD also offer the highest level of grip, ensuring you enjoy comfortable rides at all times. There’s a team of friendly staff at carid.com to help you with your shopping requirements.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.