This mid sized vehicle comes with a high engine capacity. Its nimble, 2.7 L v6 engine makes this model one of the best in its class. Standard features for this vehicle include power windows, state of the art air conditioning and stereo system. The XL-7 interior is fairly spacious and enhances the car’s interior load carrying capacity. But when it comes to transporting massive loads, it is limited. With the added advantage of being able to remain stable on any terrain, the XL-7 can comfortably tow varying sizes of trailers. This generally increases its weight carrying capacity, and can only happen with the aid of trailer hitches. Trailer hitches are connecting pieces that are usually mounted to your vehicle and loads later attached. These add convenience while dealing with loads, with these pieces you can be able to carry massive loads like boats and full cargos.
Suzuki XL-7 trailer hitches are available in different lasses: class one to five. Class I trailer hitches can tow loads weighing up to 1000 pounds. Trailer hitches in the second and third class can comfortably handle up to 3500 pounds worth of cargo. Good examples of these trailer hitches are the Class Three Max frame trailer hitch with 2 receivers, Class 3 trailer hitch with 2 receivers and the Class 3 quick loading ball mount for 2 receivers. These hitches have been professionally scaled to fit your XL-7 perfectly so as to ensure that rattling while towing is a thing of the past. Trailer hitches in the fifth class are able to handle massive loads from 10,000 pounds. It is vital to note that you can use strong trailer hitches to handle lights loads but it would be unthinkable to use weak hitches to trail heavy loads. Thus when purchasing trailer hitches go for the ones that are scaled properly. Such trailer hitches are readily available at CARiD.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $139.15$139.15
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $141.68$141.68
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $29.30$29.30
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- CARR® - Mega Hitch Step Starting at: $139.84$139.84
- Tow Ready® - Lunette RingStarting at: $75.03$75.03
"Received in 2 days. Took 2 guys and 10 minutes to install."