Suzuki Trailer Hitches & Towing
- Aerio Towing & Hitches
- Equator Towing & Hitches
- Esteem Towing & Hitches
- Forenza Towing & Hitches
- Forsa Towing & Hitches
- Grand Vitara Towing & Hitches
- Kizashi Towing & Hitches
- Reno Towing & Hitches
- Samurai Towing & Hitches
- Sidekick Towing & Hitches
- Swift Towing & Hitches
- SX4 Towing & Hitches
Being founded far back in 1909, Suzuki is the second largest manufacturer of trucks and small cars in Japan. The brand has not only a long history but also a list of vehicles that is as long as your arm. You can choose a trailer hitch for every auto in a range as our collection is vast and can meet the needs of the most demanding customers. You are welcome to choose from weight-carrying, weight-distributing, 5th wheel, and gooseneck parts that can be installed practically on every car, within the limitations of your Suzuki auto.
Before choosing a new part, the first thing you should do is to determine the weight carrying capacity and the tongue weight in order to ensure balanced loading as a trailer should normally put about 10% of its weight on the tongue. To say it more simply, this way you can avoid side-to-side motions that can be caused by aerodynamic forces, such as from a passing vehicle or a cross wind. Browse our collection of Suzuki towing hitches manufactured by such reliable companies as Rugged Ridge, Rola, Wesbar, and Pro Series, and choose the part that can carry the load you need.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $92.62# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $229.57# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $288.14# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Bulldog® Under-Bed GooseneckUnder-Bed Gooseneck by Bulldog®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll...
$173.55from $138.84 - $607.32# 928
- Reese® 5th Wheel5th Wheel by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...
$2.24from $1.79 - $1,601.10# 931
- Tow Ready® Replacement OEM HarnessReplacement OEM Harness by Tow Ready®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$14.11from $11.29 - $74.16# 936
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- # 350868
- # 368598
- # 14822081
Very easy to install.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 114403 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 1000/100 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13517 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87539 - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (750/5000 Weight Capacity, 800/8000 with Weight Distributing)
- Hidden Hitch® 60942 - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 118432 - T-One Connector Assembly
- Pro Series® 118372 - T-One Connector with Converter
- Pro Series® 51152 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13518 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56012 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- Draw-Tite® 24673 - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)