The Sidekick can tackle almost any terrain you can think of which means that it gives you a sense of freedom. There isn’t much better than packing everything into it and driving it out into the wilderness to your favorite vacation spot or even just out for the day but these trips show you that there is only so much room for all the things you need to take with you. If you’re looking for some extra storage then you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of Suzuki Sidekick roof racks!
We have everything you need to make sure that you get the set up that works the best for you and your individual journeys. We have a range of roof storage products including generalized carriers that fit your luggage, clothes or anything else or more specialized carriers designed to transport specific equipment like bikes or kayaks. We have everything you need to make sure that you get the best set up and once you have it you’ll wonder why you ever tried to squeeze everything into the trunk when roof storage is such a sensible option!
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$238.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$454.95 - $582.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$358.95 - $478.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$318.95 - $374.95
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with...$638.95
- SportRack® Vista Cargo BoxVista Cargo Box by SportRack®. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when you need it and capable of...$249.95
- SportRack® Skyline Cargo BoxSkyline Cargo Box by SportRack®. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that aid opening and closing, to...$198.07
- SportRack® Horizon Cargo BoxHorizon Cargo Box by SportRack®. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The Horizon Cargo Box can carry up...$279.95 - $339.95
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes 2 SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet and 4 Locks. It's...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofMade for vehicles with raised side rails$278.95
- SportRack® Complete Roof Rack SystemComplete Roof Rack System by SportRack®. Holds up to 130 lbs or 59 kg. Everything in one package; load bars, hooks, locks and every part required: ready to install. Sold as pairs.Fits most of today’s most popular vehiclesAdaptability of all accessories (bikes, skis, kayaks...).$166.32
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$71.20 - $382.70
- Thule® SquareBar™ Load BarsSquareBar™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...$78.95
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Load BarsAeroBlade™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The AeroBlade load bar's exclusive BoxBeam™ construction makes it one of the strongest, most...$158.95
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.For use with RT TracksLeg height 2" or 3"$98.10 - $179.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$289.00 - $342.00
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$295.06 - $334.94
Suzuki Sidekick Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2012 Honda Accord