- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$75.96
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- AVS® In-Channel Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsVentshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh air circulation and...Allows fresh air in while keeping outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$35.22 - $55.34
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70 - $73.35
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...$53.92 - $62.01
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Hood ProtectorVigilante Premium Hood Protector by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line shields are designed and manufactured with an aerodynamic reverse flip for superior deflection providing full hood and front fender...Quick & Easy to InstallReduce Wind Noise$23.18 - $151.16
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorBug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured lines...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$34.01 - $77.39
- GTS® Omni-Gard™ Hood DeflectorOmni-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Omni-Gard SE protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Custom molded for a perfect fit,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$34.01 - $84.56
- GTS® Omni-Gard SE™ Hood DeflectorSmoke Omni-Gard SE™ Hood Deflector without Rubber by GTS®. The Omni-Gard SE protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Custom...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $49.44
- GTS® Smoke Bug-Gard SE™ Hood DeflectorBug-Gard SE™ Smoke Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard SE protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield, all at a great value....Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$58.20
- Wade® Headlight CoversLight Covers by Wade®. Protect your precious (and expensive!) lights from the sandblasting of highway driving by installing these cool Wade Light Covers. A cracked lens on a modern high-tech light can cost you hundreds of dollars....$56.24 - $95.22
- GTS® Smoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light CoversSmoke Tailblazers™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. The unique slotted design will give your truck or SUV a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go, and they...$64.49 - $108.21
The main function of wind deflectors is protecting a driver and passengers from rain, snow and mud. Thanks to their aerodynamic design the wind deflectors ensure a more comfortable and safer driving. Deflecting rain and snow, they give you a possibility to keep the windows slightly open even in the bad weather. Due to this useful function they are also called rain guards. But even if you prefer keeping your windows closed in the rain, the wind deflectors will be of use. They will protect the windows from mud and ensure good visibility.
At CARiD.com we offer the best choice of high-quality Suzuki Sidekick wind deflectors. In order to insure undoubted quality of our accessories, we cooperate only with the leading and well-known makers. All the Suzuki Sidekick rain guards are made of modern high-quality materials and feature scratch and impact resistance. They are easily installed inside the window channels or fixed with 3M tape. You won’t have any troubles with installation, because all the Suzuki Sidekick wind deflectors found at CARiD.com are designed to fit you vehicle with great precision.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car Cover$224.00 - $269.00