- Aerio Performance Engine Cooling
- Equator Performance Engine Cooling
- Esteem Performance Engine Cooling
- Forenza Performance Engine Cooling
- Forsa Performance Engine Cooling
- Grand Vitara Performance Engine Cooling
- Kizashi Performance Engine Cooling
- Reno Performance Engine Cooling
- Samurai Performance Engine Cooling
- Sidekick Performance Engine Cooling
- Swift Performance Engine Cooling
- SX4 Performance Engine Cooling
Reducing the heat produced by your power unit is a task the engine cooling system has to cope with. It is a complex system that consists of a number of important components. These are: a water pump that pumps the coolant around the system, a radiator that cools the fluid supplied by the pump, radiator caps that keep the whole system properly pressurized, cooling fans and a number of other smaller but not less important parts. Performance engine cooling parts allow your cooling system to always function efficiently. When tuned with supreme quality parts, this system of your Suzuki will keep your power unit always agile and ready for action.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Suzuki performance engine cooling parts. Why? The answer is simple. Because we are beyond competition when it comes to upscale products offered at the most tempting prices around. Plus, we offer a multitude of options in order to meet the needs of every single customer. Cooperating with a number of dependable aftermarket brands like Crown, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, Omix-Ada, and Maradyne, we offer our customers performance cooling fans, radiators, thermostats and water pumps of the finest quality.
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage...$199.95 - $459.95
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$299.95 - $399.95
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...$90.16 - $107.71
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a few...$288.09 - $709.95
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...$19.20 - $104.00
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...$8.45 - $25.03
- MotoRad® High-Flow Series ThermostatHigh-Flow Series Thermostat by MotoRad. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle. MotoRad...$6.67 - $13.71
- Spectre Performance® Water Pump PulleyDouble Belt Groove Water Pump Pulley by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All...$5.82 - $91.80
- JET® Coolant Fan SwitchCoolant Fan Switch by JET. Installed product is non-returnable.$46.46 - $112.46
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If its damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...$61.10 - $2,610.38
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.$54.65 - $1,318.02
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$58.06 - $441.46
- Genuine® Core RadiatorCore Radiator by Genuine. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because...$113.00 - $1,299.44
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...$74.02 - $279.23
- CSF® RadiatorRadiator by CSF. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...$69.03 - $732.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Suzuki Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Suzuki Forenza