Suzuki Grand Vitara Accessories & Parts
Suzuki is known as Japan's second largest car producer specializing in economic cars. The Suzuki Grand Vitara, mid-size crossover, was officially presented in 1999, but the similar Suzuki models had been in production since 1988. On Japanese inland market Grand Vitara is known as Suzuki Escudo. It was one-project collaboration between two companies – Suzuki and General Motors. Later the General Motors' version was known as the Geo Tracker in the USA, and after 1998 it was the Chevrolet Tracker. The full featured Grand Vitara was the first Suzuki vehicle sold in the United States since 1999 that was powered by a 6 cylinder engine, giving it a lot more punch than others on the market at the time. The vehicle came to the United States well-equipped, with 155-horsepower, 2.5-liter V6 engine. It set the tone for the Grand Vitara, delivering more than expected from a compact SUV.
The second-generation Grand Vitara lasted from 1999 till 2003 and brought Suzuki widespread appreciation all over the world. Grand Vitara was launched with one 2.0L engine capable of 127 horsepower. The main trim levels were either two-wheel-drive JS or four-wheel-drive JLX. The model included truck-like chassis and low-range gearing on four-wheel-drive models. Suzuki offered the model in 5 various styles: Base, Premium, Premium Special Edition, Xsport, and Limited. In 2002 Grand Vitara was facelifted and got redesigned interior, and a new Grand Vitara parts, grille and front bumper. In the 2010 model year Grand Vitara was available with two engines: a four and a V-6 one. The base 2.4L four-cylinder engine produces 166 horsepower and 160 pound-feet of torque. The larger 3.2L V-6 engine, offered in the 2010 Grand Vitara XSport and Luxury models, produces 230 horsepower and 213 lb-ft of torque, and is paired with modern five-speed automatic. All Grand Vitara models are 164.5-in long and 70.1-in wide. Two wheel-drive editions stand 67.3-in high and 7-in of ground clearance. The four-wheel drive editions stand 67.8-in high and ground clearance of 7.5-in transmission.
Suzuki is an impressive vehicle, mainly because of its appearance and the list of must-have features. Standard options include rear window defogger and window wiper, cruise control, tilt steering, CD/Radio with subwoofers, remote key-less entry, full-sized spare tires. A great advantage of this model takes safety protection. The Insurance Institute of the USA awarded the Grand Vitara with the highest rating in the frontal crash protection test. The European New Car Assessment Program gave Suzuki a ringing endorsement in its testing, selecting a four star rating for adult occupant protection and a three star rating for child occupant protection. Suzuki provided its models with a great warranty – 100.000-miles/7 years. The Suzuki Grand Vitara has refined comfort and power beyond what is expected from a small sport-utility class.
The Grand Vitara has sparked an awful lot of interest since its debut, becoming one of the most respected models in its class. Well-balanced, determined, and agile, this sporty crossover doesn't just blend in with everyone else, but rather stands on its own. The Suzuki Grand Vitara offers a nice taste of power for the highway and a consistent level of handling for most every kind of terrain. It is shapely, athletic, and always in style. The best part is that it embraces sensible aftermarket parts. The Grand Vitara takes command when its drivers give it the attention it deserves. With proper and qualitative accessories you can put together all piece to the custom puzzle.
There's no telling what your ride is capable once you hook up with Suzuki Grand Vitara Accessories and Parts from CARiD. Anything you need for style, protection, and comfort is right here inside our selection of Suzuki Grand Vitara accessories and parts. Grilles, dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, chrome trim - you name it, not only do we have it, but in the highest quality on the planet. Our entire inventory of Suzuki Grand Vitara accessories and parts comes from the best names in the business at a value you can trust. Because for a vehicle like this, you can't settle for anything less.
- Covercraft®Block-It™ 200 Custom Car Coverfrom $152.18
- Thule®Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrierfrom $149.95
- Yakima®RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Boxfrom $359.00
- Remin®Basic Kitfrom $148.20
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Rear Brake Drumfrom $31.56
- Coverking®Satin Stretch™ Custom Car Coverfrom $369.99
- Rhino-Rack®Foxwing Awningfrom $584.10
Whatever you expect from your Suzuki Grand Vitara, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Suzuki Grand Vitara and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Dash Kits
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Billet Grilles
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Chrome Trim
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Spoilers
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Floor Mats
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Grill Guards
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Wind Deflectors
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Cargo Liners
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Vertical Doors
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Covers
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Running Boards
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Bug Deflectors
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Custom Gauges
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Light Covers
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Side Mirrors
- Suzuki Grand Vitara License Plates
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Wiper Blades
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Custom Hoods
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Bike Racks
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Roof Racks
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Trailer Hitches
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Sun Shades
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Dash Covers
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Side Vents
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Sunroof Visors
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Organizers
- Suzuki Grand Vitara Racing Seats
| Posted by J W | (Goose Creek, SC)
Love the rims. Really set off my wife's Grand Vitara. So much better than the stock.