- (10)Bed RailsSuzuki Equator
- (408)Tool BoxesSuzuki Equator
- (10)Headache RacksSuzuki Equator
- (39)Bed RacksSuzuki Equator
- (1)Bed SlidesSuzuki Equator
- (25)Bed OrganizersSuzuki Equator
- (69)Fuel Transfer TanksSuzuki Equator
- (62)Tonneau CoversSuzuki Equator
- (3)Car TentsTents
- (3)Bed ExtendersSuzuki Equator
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsSuzuki Equator
- (7)Tailgate SealsSuzuki Equator
- (10)Truck Lift GatesSuzuki Equator
- (9)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,560)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
When you think of Suzuki, generally you think of dirt bikes, ATVs, and motorcycles. However, Suzuki is much more than an ATV manufacturer. They also build a variety of cars, and even trucks. Suzuki introduced their first pick-up truck, the Equator, in 2009. The Equator is actually based on the popular Nissan Frontier, and is actually assembled by Nissan here in the US, although many of the parts come from Suzuki. The Equator is available with a variety of engine styles, and can be purchased as a 2-door or 4-door truck.
The Suzuki Equator is a great truck, but it can definitely still be improved with aftermarket upgrades. For instance, if you use your truck for work a lot, then getting a mountable tool box will help a lot. If you carry large items, a truck bed extender or bed rails will improve the safety of your hauling. No matter what accessory or part you are looking for, chances are we have it for sale here at CARiD! And, since we sell so many accessories, we are able to offer rock-bottom pricing. So enjoy browsing through our selection, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns!
- DECKED® Truck Bed Storage SystemBlack Truck Bed Storage System by DECKED®. Work harder or play smarter with an innovative truck bed storage system from DECKED designed to raise the deck allowing you to store your gear safely and convenient, out of the way, and...Designed for easy storing and accessing your stuffDeck is made from recycles high density polyethylene (HDPE) co-molded to a 40 lbs. steel sub frame$48.00 - $1,219.99
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.59 - $753.55
- Dee Zee® Blue Label Side Mount Tool BoxBlue Label Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Blue Label series of tool boxes signifies commercial-grade metal construction. While overall designs and sizes are identical to other tool box series from Dee Zee, Blue Label boxes...Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength for commercial useTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$11.92 - $535.17
- Dee Zee® Red Label Side Mount Tool BoxRed Label Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade heavy-gauge series...Standard .056-thick aluminum construction with textured diamond tread patternTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$11.92 - $303.75
- Dee Zee® L-Shape™ Fuel Transfer TankL-Shape™ Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This L-shaped liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-pour and easy-drain system will make you glad to...Reinforced, thick 14-gauge steel or .125 aluminum construction provides heavy-duty strength and safetyMultiple powder coat finishes are available to protect against scratches, chips, and tarnishing$200.62 - $842.45
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool BoxSpecialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Make the most of space that may be wasted on top of your pickup’s rear wheel well humps with this series of tool boxes shaped to wrap on top of and around them. Crafted from a...$11.92 - $221.78
- Thule® Xsporter Pro™ Multi-Height Aluminum Truck RackXsporter Pro™ Multi-Height Aluminum Truck Rack by Thule®. Increase your truck’s load carrying capability with this adjustable rack system. Oversize cargo up to 400 lbs. that won’t fit in the bed is no problem for the Xsporter...CustomAdjust™ load bars can be adjusted to almost any height needed for maximum carrying versatilityStrong enough to carry up to 400 lbs$759.95
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR®. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock...Tough aluminum construction with interior steel straps for additional strengthAble to withstand up to 500 lbs of weight$261.49 - $566.71
- Unique Truck Accessories® Extruded Truck Flat BedTruck Flat Bed - by Unique Truck Accessories®. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I beam sub-frame for a rugged and strong construction. These beds...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- Unique Truck Accessories® Diamond Tread Truck Flat BedDiamond Truck Flat Bed by Unique Truck Accessories®. Headboard Dimensions: 80"W x 41"H. Fuel Bezel Position: Front. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- TracRac® UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac®. Sliding rack systems aren’t just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that you’ve enjoyed on your...1,250 lb. Load capacityAerodynamic and quiet$759.99
- Amer-Rac® Heavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck RackHeavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck Rack by Amer-Rac®. Available for full size & compact pickup trucks. This Heavy Duty Cargo Carrier mounts to the pickup bedrails, under the cap rails, without drilling into the cap shell.$73.63 - $447.91
- RKI® Window Grille Cab RackWindow Grille Cab Rack by RKI®. This stylish and functional headache rack will protect you and your pickup truck glass from breakage by taking the pain out of shifty bulky loads. It will also keep your cab cooler by guarding your...Designed to protect you and your truck window from damageKeeps the cab of your truck cooler by deflecting UV rays$314.71 - $358.24
- Dee Zee® HARDware Series Side Mount Tool BoxHARDware Series Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The HARDware series line of tool boxes features 20-gauge traditional steel construction to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable box without the greater cost of aluminum...HARDware series reflects 20-gauge traditional steel constructionDesigned for heavy-duty commercial use with rigid steel that is highly resistant to dents from heavy objects that may shift during motion$11.92 - $262.60
- Dee Zee® Topsider Box with Single DoorTopsider Box with Single Door by Dee Zee®. Add lockable storage capacity to the top of your pickup’s bed rails with Top Side tool boxes available in multiple configurations. High-grade aluminum with a textured diamond tread...Crafted from standard high-strength Dee Zee .056 aluminumTextured diamond-tread pattern is polished to a brilliant shine then finished with clear powder coat for protection against chips and scratches$279.90
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
- Thule® Pulse Cargo Box$399.95 - $469.95