- ACCELERA® AT$85.43 - $107.95
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Suzuki Equator Tires
The Suzuki Equator is a powerful cab that gives you enough space to carry luggage whenever you're traveling. This car requires a good set of wheels to enhance its performance. Tires, when in good condition, guarantee you of safety on the road. They are also able to absorb all the shock that the vehicle experiences upon hitting potholes. Get high quality Suzuki Equator tires from CARiD, a leading retailer of car parts. The company ensures quality in all the products and you can find all brands of tires from the highly priced Michelin or Dunlop tires to the more affordable yet sophisticated Nexen. CARiD tires are available in all sizes and are made using latest technology and more refined ways. The materials used to manufacture them include natural rubber and chemical compounds. The tires are grouped into all season tires, winter tires, summer tires, snow tires and mud tires. This way, you are able to choose high quality tires developed for performance according to their specifications. The tires are further sub-divided into all-terrain, regular and run-flat according to their performance. If you plan on going for off-road adventures, all-terrain tires would work perfect since they are designed to perform best in rough roads.
Weather and driving force are some of the factors that the tire threads depend on. Reduced threads lead to under-inflation if the tires and may result in heat build-up. This is a state that may risk your safety. These are some of the factors that CARiD considers when bringing in tires. That’s why most of them are fitted with a tire pressure monitoring system, a device that detects flaws such as pressure and temperature changes then sends warning signals to the driver, in this way enabling him to take the corrective response. Don’t be intimidated b the hundreds of Suzuki Equator tires available; CARiD has a team of friendly staff who'll help you buy the right tires for your Equator.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.