Suzuki Brake Parts
- Aerio Brake Parts
- Equator Brake Parts
- Esteem Brake Parts
- Forenza Brake Parts
- Forsa Brake Parts
- Grand Vitara Brake Parts
- Kizashi Brake Parts
- Reno Brake Parts
- Samurai Brake Parts
- Sidekick Brake Parts
- Swift Brake Parts
- SX4 Brake Parts
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Suzuki, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Suzuki definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...
$17.69from $14.15 - $94.70# 4626
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...
$17.21from $13.77 - $790.53# 4432
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI). They’re...
$18.79from $15.03 - $83.84# 4440
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...
$32.05from $25.64 - $250.57# 4659
- Pronto® Brake DrumBrake Drum by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto brake drums. They’re precision balanced, fully machined, and ready to install. Each drum is manufactured...
$17.33from $13.86 - $79.48# 4575
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...
$22.26from $17.81 - $58.80# 4325
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...
$26.68from $21.34 - $85.83# 5565
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...
$9.48from $7.58 - $157.77# 4431
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...
$37.94from $30.35 - $108.35# 4389
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...
$11.28from $9.02 - $335.73# 4373
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...
$26.94from $21.55 - $71.52# 4327
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...
$37.46from $29.97 - $97.99# 4285
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Drum Brake ShoesQuickStop™ Drum Brake Shoes by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Shoes offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake shoes are engineered to...
$14.44from $11.55 - $70.92# 4437
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...
$39.03from $31.22 - $53.40# 4384
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...
$27.51from $22.01 - $116.63# 4328
- # 34147595
- # 17575755
- # 17813794
- ABS System PartsSuzuki
- Brake BoostersSuzuki
- Brake DrumsSuzuki
- Brake Lines & HosesSuzuki
- Brake RotorsSuzuki
- Parking Brake ComponentsSuzuki
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsSuzuki
- Disc Brake PadsSuzuki
- Brake Master Cylinders & ReservoirsSuzuki
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & ComponentsSuzuki
- Drum Brake ShoesSuzuki
- Brake System SensorsSuzuki
Bendix a very reliable brand by Honeywell. I am very happy how confident these brake pads work in my 2010 Suzuki Kizashi. Very responsive and powerful braking with almost no dust.
- Popular Replacement Brake Parts Part Numbers
- EBC® UD537 - Ultimax OEM Replacement Rear Brake Pads
- EBC® GD7402 - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front Vented Rotors (294.64mm (11.6") x 28mm (1.1") OD, Bolt Pattern: 114.3mm)
- EBC® DP41747R - Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads
- Wagner® QC537 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Wagner® ZD1030 - QuickStop™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Wagner® ZD1031 - QuickStop™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Centric® 121.49010 - C-Tek™ Standard Rear Brake Rotor
- Centric® 143.40004 - Rear Caliper Repair Kit
- Centric® 106.10360 - Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Rear Brake Pads with Shims and Hardware
- Carlson® 16000 - Rear Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit