Trail Jammer EXT Performance Kit by Superchips®. Designed specifically to increase power for Jeeps, this kit includes a larger throttle body and custom cold air intake to increase air flow into the engine. The Flashpaq hand-held tuner unit is included for a wide range of electronic tuning and diagnostic benefits.
- High flow throttle body 62mm diameter offers increased air flow to engine and installs easily with basic tools
- Cold air intake increases airflow into the engine from 99 cubic feet per minute to 195
- Cold air intake features a washable oil-impregnated cotton mesh filter
- Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenience
- Flashpaq tuner unit connects with any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance
- Allows customizing operation of air/fuel ratio, fuel injector flow rates, spark timing, throttle sensitivity, and automatic transmission shift points
- Offers setting for maximum fuel economy to increase mileage
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes on all vehicles
- Recalibrate speedometer to adjust for different tire sizes and axle gearing ratios
- Revise vehicle speed and RPM limits imposed by the factory
- Allows manual control of engine cooling fan on/off positions on vehicles so equipped
- 1-year manufacturer product warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Trail Jammer EXT Performance Kit features hardware and software designed for the enthusiast who’s looking to get the most out their Jeep on the road and off. It starts with a replacement cold air intake that swallows and filters 97% more air than the factory unit does. It also eliminates the headache of replacing costly air filters forever because its oil-impregnated cotton mesh filter is washable and reusable. Next, a wider diameter high-flow replacement throttle body installs easily with basic tools to take all that extra air from the intake and make sure it gets into the engine with the optimum mixture of fuel. Finally, the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner lets you further vary the settings for fuel/air mixtures as well as timing, fuel injector flow, throttle responsiveness, and automatic transmission shift points. Once you experience the difference in performance this combination provides at all throttle levels, there’s no going back.
Additionally, the Superchips Flashpaq tuner unit included with the package offers more than the ability to boost performance. It’s a useful diagnostic tool that can record trouble codes in real time as they appear, analyze them, and clear them if you choose. The Flashpaq is also equipped to recalibrate your speedometer if any different gear ratios are installed in axles or center transfer case, and can account for larger tires. Idle speed can be adjusted if necessary for running additional accessories, and factory settings that limit vehicle top speed and engine rpms can be modified to your preference. If you prefer engine cooling fans to run more frequently than the factory specified, that can be adjusted. And finally, transmission shifts can be manually controlled by you or revised to shift at higher or lower rpms. On more advanced transmissions, the Flashpaq can adjust shift firmness as well.729.99
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)