- Sunpro® - 3-3/8" Replacement Speedometer GaugeStarting at: $100.63$100.63
- Sunpro® - Tachometer GaugeStarting at: $28.12$28.12
- Sunpro® - 2" Oil Pressure GaugeStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Sunpro® - 2" Electrical Fuel Level GaugeStarting at: $16.48$16.48
- Sunpro® - Sport ST™ 2" Transmission Temperature GaugeStarting at: $37.27$37.27
- Sunpro® - 2" Electrical Voltmeter GaugeStarting at: $14.05$14.05
- Sunpro® - Retro Line™ Replacement 2" Water Temperature GaugeStarting at: $14.05$14.05
- Sunpro® - 2" Hour Meter GaugeStarting at: $37.27$37.27
- Sunpro® - Retro Line™ Replacement 2" Mechanical Vacuum GaugeStarting at: $15.91$15.91
- Sunpro® - 2" Air Fuel Ratio GaugeStarting at: $37.27$37.27
- Sunpro® - 2" Electrical Ammeter GaugeStarting at: $9.70$9.70
- Sunpro® - 2" Mechanical Vacuum / Boost GaugeStarting at: $32.35$32.35
- Sunpro® - 2" Oil / Water Temperature GaugeStarting at: $16.16$16.16
- Sunpro® - EcoGauge™ 2" GaugeStarting at: $22.48$22.48
- Sunpro® - Triple Gauge KitStarting at: $23.91$23.91
- Sunpro® - 2" Mounting PanelStarting at: $3.50$3.50
- Sunpro® - 2" Gauge PodStarting at: $20.37$20.37
- Sunpro® - Tubing KitStarting at: $10.60$10.60
Sunpro gauge pod lets you add additional gauges to your vehicles a-pillar post quickly and easily for a clear view of engine vital statistics. Gauge pods are made of heat and U/V resistant (will not warp or fade) ABS plastic and are paintable for a custom fit and finish. Gauge pods fit all Sunpro 2" gauges.
The Super Tach III represents a dynamic transition – classic design interpreted through modern aesthetics. Sheathed in a solid metal casing decked with a striking reflective chrome finish, the Super Tach III is adorned with aerodynamic Louvers that accentuate its streamline styling. Perched atop is a prominent blue shift light that complements the tach’s retro, two-tone dial face graphics. Most important, the Super Tach III is fast, accurate and reliable, thanks to vibration proof air-core meter construction.
| Posted by Robert | (Lenoir, NC)
This is a great little tachometer for the money. If you just want to refer to it occasionally to see how your engine and transmission are 'playing together', this is a compact instrument that doesn't obstruct half of your dashboard. I recommend this product to everyone.
| Posted by Ericka | (Chapel Hill, NC)
I bought a voltmeter and ammeter. I'm very pleased with how easy they are to read and how nicely they fit the black dash of my Toyota. They both function well and were not difficult to install.