- (159)RadiatorsSubaru WRX
- (40)Cooling FansSubaru WRX
- (68)Water PumpsSubaru WRX
- (36)Coolant TanksSubaru WRX
- (82)Coolant HosesSubaru WRX
- (36)ThermostatsSubaru WRX
- (14)Thermostat HousingSubaru WRX
- (18)Transmission CoolingSubaru WRX
- (22)IntercoolersSubaru WRX
- (35)Oil CoolersSubaru WRX
- (2)Power Steering CoolingSubaru WRX
- (37)Antifreeze & AdditivesSubaru WRX
If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your WRX in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Subaru WRX performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Subaru WRX perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Mishimoto® Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It is...$195.00 - $850.50
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit RadiatorFlex-a-fit Radiator by Flex-a-Lite. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting system...$549.95 - $1,559.95
- Mishimoto® Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudElectric Fan with Aluminum Shroud by Mishimoto. The Mishimoto aluminum fan shroud kit will considerably improve engine cooling functions and the overall performance of your vehicle. All Mishimoto fan shrouds are significantly...$129.50 - $318.50
- Mishimoto® Slim Electric FanSlim Electric Fan by Mishimoto. This fan can be used as an upgrade to the OEM fan for more efficient cooling or fitment issues with aftermarket products. With its slim design, the fan can easily be installed flush against a radiator.$227.50 - $311.50
- Flex-a-Lite® 1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan1500 Series High Performance Belt Driven Fan by Flex-a-Lite.$62.14 - $63.48
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$264.95 - $399.95
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...$90.16 - $107.71
- Flex-a-lite® Belt Driven Fan SpacerThis sturdy aluminum part will stop your Flex-a-lite fan from wobbling due to misalignment. Flex-a-lite fan spacers have a large bearing surface and are machined to a soft radius. The spacer adapter will also provide the required...$4.71 - $16.41
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...$66.73 - $109.83
- PERRIN Performance® Lightweight Water Pump PulleyWater Pump Pulley by PERRIN Performance. Reducing the weight of rotating parts inside and outside an engine frees up horsepower that can now be sent to the wheels. With that in mind, the Lightweight Water Pump Pulley replaces the...$103.50
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...$12.75 - $104.00
- MotoRad® High-Flow Series ThermostatHigh-Flow Series Thermostat by MotoRad. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle. MotoRad...$6.67 - $13.71
- Mishimoto® Aluminum Coolant Expansion TankAluminum Coolant Expansion Tank by Mishimoto. Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank.$120.00 - $217.50
- Moroso® Coolant TankCoolant Tank by Moroso. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If you are...$122.14 - $711.86
- PERRIN Performance® Coolant Overflow TankCoolant Overflow Tank by PERRIN Performance. Replace your OEM plastic coolant overflow tank with a sleek one from PERRIN Performance! The PERRIN coolant tank adds clearance for aftermarket intercooler piping and is a great...$151.20
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$71.51 - $77.23
Subaru WRX Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2005 Subaru WRX